o n e

Yara was a sex addict.

Zolee was convinced , she rolled over in her white silk sheets and looked up at the plain ceiling and sighed as moans echoed from the other room. Since moving to LA Zolee had realized there was a lot of good things about the city of angels , living with Yara was a debatable one however.

They were good friends always had been , however Zolee had always been closer to Yara's sister Aya. She missed her and her little munchkin every day.

"OH SHITT!"

Yara's screams bounced off the wall , the ecstasy clear in it and although Zolee was annoyed she had to admit , she wished she was getting some.

She turned over and examined her clock before shooting up out of bed and rushing to the bathroom to start her day. The girls lived in a two bedroom luxury apartment in the depths of Los Angeles city center , therefore whenever something went on they either heard it or were in the midst of it. Often times Zolee's work as a photographer and Yara's as an event planner assured them some run ins with the crème de la crème of society.

One occupied Yara's bed at the moment.

Zolee scrubbed up with her Victoria Secret Coconut Passion body wash before she got out and lotioned up her legs and began to tangle the mess that was her hair, she hardly messed with it but today was her first day off and she wanted to shop so therefore she had to look semi-descent. She combed out her curls and straightened them so that they blanketed her face angelically before she put on a bit of face powder and Mac's Lust lipglass. She then walked out and put on a deep v cut silver body suit and a short denim skirt with some simple Jimmy Choo black heeled sandals before walking out into the kitchen.

Yara was sipping tea at the kitchen island and flipping through her files , Zolee decided to pour herself some and popped a green tea bag into the hot water , earning her flushed friend's attention.

"Good Morning Zozo"

Yara chirped, the smile on her face the evident residue of good ass sex. Zolee just smirked and nodded in response as she took a seat beside her.

"Had a good night... and morning I'm guessing."

She commented nonchalantly and Yara simply shrugged.

"I suppose , I'm getting a bit tired of Quincy to be honest , plus I know he's fucking someone else."

"How do you know that?"

"I just do, you can tell , hickies were places I didn't put them, or at least I don't remember putting them."

Zolee just shook her head at the far off look in Yara's eyes as she swirled her tea spoon in her Rooibos blend.

"How would you forget?"

Zolee queried to which Yara shrugged and took a sip of tea.

"We screw around a lot , in the moment I kind of lose myself."

"Yeah , I heard that."

Yara chuckled at the disgust in Zolee's face and on her tone, this was so entertaining for her because she knew Zolee was far from being a prude, she just was mad her ass wasn't getting any nookie.

"You ain't found nobody to chill with yet?"

Yara antagonized to which Zolee just waved her hand dismissively.

"I don't exactly just throw my cat around to the first baller that flashes me something, it's not that serious."

"Hmm , so that's why you're salty."