UMMMM....

Ok, this one will be boring. I am going to try to make this a long chapter. I might talk and write about stupid things and crazy things!

Warning: This part of the chapter.

Warning: It will be very boring.

Warning: ARE YOU BORD YET???!!!?!?!?!?!!!

Warning: There will be bad spelling in this. Also there will be run on sentences and many more bad gamer stuff. If you love grammar and make sure everything is nice and perfect, then don't read this chapter. (Like Katniss Stone!). . OMG!!! A RANDOM PEROID!!! Well that sounded wrong!

Most of them are based of my true life, but it is all random. I like cats I am going to make a new book. Werewolves rule, vampires drool. I getting closer and closer and closer, then stab at you with a knife. Sigh, sharp shiny knife, so pretty and kills people so beautifully but not for the other person *sigh*...

Stalker stalker stalker stalker stalker. The king of stalkers is Bob the BUILDER!!! *gasp* Not him! Please, please nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spell check said that was a real word! Yay! The queen of stalkers is Dora! Please, she has horrible Spanish. A baby that is only an hour old would know more than her. I bet she does this to toucher kids. This is not going to be long. I am going to publish this now. Publishing.... Five hours later. Is this done yet... To BE CONTINUED!!!!!