The Incident pt.4

You kneel beside Hunter and start wiping the blood off his neck. "Y/n" he says. "Hunter, is all that true..what you said..?" You ask him looking into his eyes. "All of it, you're my everything and without you I'm nothing." You kiss him passionately. "I love you too, when I seen you with that girl I thought you didn't love me anymore, I thought that you'd had enough of me, I thought I lost you." You say your eyes starting to water. "Baby please don't cry" Hunter says wiping the tears off your cheeks. "please take me back I love you and I can't live without you." You hug him and whisper yes into his ear. He holds you tightly and kisses your cheek. You let go of him and start to clean him up. You kiss his cut and he holds your hand. "I'm so sorry baby, I love you, I promise I'll never hurt you again." He says clutching your hand. "I believe you babe, I love you too. I'm just going to go check on Brandon." You kiss his forehead and walk over to Brandon, he's still holding his fist."Brando? Listen I'm sorry I shouted at you," you say holding his hands. "No y/n you're right. I shouldn't have said that about Hunter and I shouldn't have hit him. Is he okay?" "Yeah he's fine, we sorted things out and everything is okay between us again." Brandon smiles and hugs you. He walks over to Hunter and hugs him, "I'm so sorry bro." He says with sympathy. "It's okay, I get it." He replies hugging Brandon back. "Babe, go have a shower and then we can go to bed and watch Netflix," you say rubbing Hunters back. He goes upstairs and gets in the shower. "I better get home," Brandon says hugging you. "Okay see you tomorrow bye Brando." He leaves and you go upstairs and change out of your onesie. You put on one of Hunters t-shirts and a pair of pajama shorts. Hunter walks out of the bathroom wearing a pair of pajama bottoms. He has bruises all over his chest. You walk up to him. "Did Brandon do this?" You ask sadly. He nods and holds your waist. You put your hand on one of his bruises and he jerks backwards. "Ah" he says in pain. You hug him but he hisses and closes his eyes. "Sorry," you say looking up at him. "It's okay," he says forcing a smile. You both go over to your bed and get under the covers. You turn on Netflix and decide to watch 'Me before You.' Hunter wraps his arms around you and you rest your head on his chest, he winces and you try to get up. "Babe it's okay," he says rubbing your back. You snuggle into him and he plays with your hair. You slowly drift off to sleep.