"Hey Princess"

Your phone goes off, Hunter just texted you. "Hey princess, I've missed you where have you been?😘" You were speechless Hunter and you were best friends for years, and he never showed any interest in you whatsoever so this was a big surprise. You quickly reply, "Hey Hunter I've just been studying for that big test we have tomorrow, do you wanna meet today?🙈" you've always had a crush on Hunter and whenever he was near you you had butterfly's in your stomach, every time you heard him laughing you smiled, every time he called your name you blushed like mad. Almost straight away your phone starts ringing, -Hunter❤️ is calling you- you answer the phone quickly and Hunter sounds excited almost squealing down the phone. "Hey y/n, I have missed you so much! I would love to see you today...I'll pick you up at yours in 15, see you soon!" You drop your phone on the ground and start jumping up and down screaming "OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD!!" You slowly start to calm down and go look for something to change into. After 5 minutes of looking for an outfit you decide to wear your black converse, white crop top and black shorts. You do a side plait in your hair and put your 'obey' snap back on. You quickly put some blood red lipstick and mascara on and then the door bell rings. You run down the stairs in excitement and pull open the door. Hunter is standing at the door grinning like an idiot and then he suddenly pulls you in for a hug, you hug him back. When you both finally pull away from the hug Hunter grabs your hand and pulls you out of the door. He holds your hand until you get to the park. He pulls at your arm and you look at him while he's giving you the puppy eyes begging you to go on the swings with him. Honestly it's adorable. You give in and race him to the swings, giving him a nudge on the shoulder and a cheeky wink. He runs as fast as he can but you get to the swings first, "I win, now you need to be my servant for the day" you smirk. He grabs ahold of both of your hands and looks you in the eyes. "Y/n I need to tell you something that I've been wanting to tell you forever", you look at him concerned and nod your head. "Y/n....I....I like you...a lot", you stare at him in disbelief. "Hunter...", you get cut off by Hunters lips crashing onto yours and his hands wrapping around your waist, you kiss back and put your hands around his neck, messing with his hair. You both pull away and hunters cheeks are rosy red, I'm sure yours are too. "Y/n, you're so god damn beautiful."