Magcon Experience pt.2

Brandon runs over to you and brings you backstage. "Hey y/n, it's okay, it will be forgotten by next week, don't worry." You look at Brandon and hug him and you start to cry. He rubs your back reassuringly. "Do you want to get some hot chocolate?" He asks smiling warmly. You nod and follow him  to a fancy café and he buys both of your hot chocolates. You look around and see Hunter sitting at a table by himself. Brandon notices you staring at him and he holds your hand tightly. "Do you want me to talk to him?" He asks still holding your hand. "No it's okay, I'll talk to him," you say shaking your head. You walk over to Hunter and his eyes light up when he sees you. "Hunter.." You start but he cuts you off. "I'm so sorry y/n I just really like you and as soon as I seen you outside I wanted to get to know you, I don't know what came over me," he says looking at the ground. "It was a mistake, you probably don't even like me," you grab his hands and he looks you in the eyes. "No Hunter, I do like you but the kiss... It was just a shock and with all those girls looking at us I...I just didn't know what to do." He pulls you in for a hug and and looks you in the eyes. "Y/n, will you please be mine?" He asks entwining your fingers. You look over at Brandon and he's giving you the thumbs up. You grin and turn back to Hunter. "Yes! Of course!" You say while wrapping your hands around his neck and kissing him passionately. He wraps his hands around your waist. After what feels like a lifetime you both pull away and Hunter brushes the hair out of your face. Suddenly you feel someones arms wrapped around you, you look around and see Brandon hugging you and Hunter. "GROUP HUG!" He yells and then all the Magcon boys run into the Café and crush you, Hunter and Brandon in the biggest and the best group hug ever. When all the boys finally pull away from the hug you wrap your arms around Hunter and rest your head on his shoulder. Suddenly a chorus of awes and whistles begin to fill the Café. You look up and see Hunter giggling , you try to hide your face in his shoulder but he lifts your chin up and kisses you lightly on the lips causing an even louder chorus of awes and whistles, even the workers are clapping and whistling.