The Incident pt.2

You wake up in a hospital bed. You wince and put your hand on your head. You look around and see a woman and a boy asleep in chairs beside you. The boys eyes flutter open and he looks at you in disbelief. You look back at him confused. The boy lightly shakes the woman and she jolts awake. "Y/N! You're okay!" The woman says grinning ear to ear. You stare at her trying to figure out who she is. "Who are you two..?" You ask warily. The boy puts his hands over his face and starts weeping, the woman slowly approaches you and whispers, "I'm your mom y/n, don't you remember me?" You look at her and slowly shake your head. Her smile turns to a frown and her eyes start to water. "Can you get a doctor, I don't feel well." You ask. The woman walks out of the room and gets a doctor. When the doctor comes in he greets you with a smile, you smile back. "What's the story doc?" You ask. "Well y/n I'm afraid to say you have memory loss, but don't worry you should start to remember stuff in a few days," he says looking at his clipboard. Your smile fades and you look at the boy. "I'm.....I'm h-Hunter...your b-boyfriend.." The boy says breaking down in tears. You look at the woman and you slowly start to remember her. "Mom...MOM! I REMEMBER YOU!" You shout happily. Your mom runs over to you and hugs you tightly. "I love you mom." You say starting to cry. "I love you too Hun," she replies kissing your forehead. "You can go home in a few days." The doctor says before leaving the room. "Get some sleep Hun, come on Hunter you need to get some rest, go home and sleep." Your mom says rubbing the boys back. You still don't have a clue who the boy is besides him saying he's your boyfriend. He looks at you with tears still in his eyes and walks out of the room with his head down. Your eyes start to get heavy and you drift off to sleep.

A few days later~
The doctor told you that you can go home. You pack up your things and get changed into leggings, uggs and a jumper. The car ride home is pretty boring. When you get home you run up to your room and jump on your bed. Your phone buzzes, you look at the screen and it's a message from your best friend Brandon.

Brando😉👑💘~ OMG Y/N I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! IM SO HAPPY YOU'RE OKAY!!!! ILY❤️

You~ Awh Brando I miss you too💗 come over to my house, I love youuuuu❤️

Brando😉👑💘~ Be there in 5😘

You go into the bathroom and tie your hair up in a messy bun. You wash your face and and get into your onesie. You hear a knock at the door and you run down the stairs. "BRANDON!" You yell as you open the door. "Y/N!" He yells back. You jump on him and wrap your legs around his waist. "I missed you!" You both say in sync. You look at eachother and laugh. "Can you pretty please carry me up to my room?" You say pouting. He nods grinning. He walks up the stairs and goes into your room. You jump off him and pounce on your bed. "Wanna watch Netflix?" You ask. "As long as I get to pick the movie," he replies. You look at him and give him an annoyed look but let him pick the movie, he picked 'Fast and Furious 5'. You both get comfy on the bed, you lay your head on Brandon's shoulder and he wraps his arms around you, giving you a comforting hug. About half way through the movie you hear a knock at the door. You look at Brandon and he gets up off the bed, you follow him. You slip on a step and fall on your backside. "Ow!" You moan. Brandon runs back up the steps and picks you up carrying you over his shoulder. You giggle and start to tickle him. He almost drops you and you scream. "Woah Y/n are ya okay there?" He asks laughing. You nod and get down. Brandon runs up to the door and opens it. "Hunter! Yo Bro!" He shouts hugging Hunter. You look at Hunter blankly trying to remember who he is.