YouNow confession

You and your best friend are outside walking when a group of people run up to you screaming. You run down the street but you get cornered. "Y/N HUNTER SAID HE LIKES YOU ON YOUNOW LAST NIGHT!!!" One of the girls scream. "HES MINE BACK OFF!" Another girl shouts. They all start to give you dirty looks and you look back at them confused. "Are you sure he said me?" You ask trembling. The first girl nods her head and whips out her phone, she goes into Younow and replays Hunters from last night. "Who do you like?" "Hmmmm, Im not sure I should say this but....Her names y/f/n" Hunter says shyly blush creeping onto his face. The comments start blowing up and people are saying really mean things about you. "Guys, leave her alone, we're not dating and besides she doesn't even like me." He looks at the ground and he ends the video. "SEE?!" The girl shouts. You just look at her in disbelief. "Come on guys lets go." She says before leaving. Y/b/f/n looks at you and starts screaming. She grabs your arms and starts jumping up and down. "Call Hunter now!" She says. "You have to tell him you like him as well!" You pull out your phone from your pocket and call him. "Please pick up..." You whisper to yourself. "......hello?" You can hear mumbling down the phone. You hang up not knowing what to do.
~Hunter💘~ hey y/n, are you alright?
-you- Hunter I need to ask you something.....
~Hunter💘~ sure, what's up?
-you- did you actually mean what you said on Younow last night?
~Hunter💘~ ..............
-you- please Hunter I need to know because I really like you😕 and I really want to know if what you said was true......
~Hunter💘~ of course it was true you are the definition of perfect from the way you walk to the way you laugh. You are the most beautiful girl in the world and I really wish you'd be mine..... But I was too afraid to ask you because I thought you didn't like me......
-you- Hunter I've liked you since the first time we met
~Hunter💘~ y/n can I ask you something?
-you- sure
~Hunter💘~ I love you so much y/n will you go out with me?
-you- oh my god Hunter yes of course! I love you too💜