The Incident pt.3

Hunter runs out the door. "This was a bad idea I knew she wouldn't remember me!" He yells, his voice breaking. "Hunter!" Brandon shouts running after him. You just stand at the door in disbelief, in confusion. You decide to run after Brandon. You run out in your onesie, people are staring at you but you don't care, you just want to make sure Brandon is okay. You find Brandon hugging Hunter in an alleyway, you approach them out of breath. "Guys, what is going on?" You ask them between breaths. Hunter looks at you and then at the ground, Brandon walks up to you and hugs you. You're confused but you hug back anyways. "Guys it's cold can we please go back to my house?" You ask pleadingly. They both nod, you walk in front of the boys and all you can hear is whispering and snuffling. When you reach your house you offer the boys hot chocolate. It's now 9:30 and it's dark outside. You make the hot chocolates and go into the sitting room. You sit across from Hunter and look at his bloodshot eyes and tearstained cheeks. You hug him and he hugs you back. You wipe his cheeks and smile reassuringly. "Look, I don't know what's going on, but I'm sure everything will be okay and I'll remember you soon," he smiles and kisses you. It was the best feeling in the world, you kiss back and all the memories flood back to you, even when he cheated on you. You pull away with tears in your eyes and run up to your room. "Y/n!" Brandon yells running up the stairs. You just sit on your bed and cry. Brandon walks in and runs over to you, he hugs you and moves the strands of hair out of your eyes. "Y/n, what's wrong? What happened?" He asks concerned. "Do you remember Hunter?" You nod your head crying even more. "Before I went to hospital, I seen Hunter with his arm wrapped around a girl and then he slipped on ice and he pulled her on top of him and they kissed," you say crying and covering your face. "I'm going to kill him..." You hear Brandon say under his breath. You look up and grab Brandon's arm. He looks at you and yanks it away. You just lay back in your bed and look at the teddy Hunter got you for your one year anniversary 2 weeks ago.

You can hear Brandon shouting at Hunter and Hunter shouting back

You can hear Brandon shouting at Hunter and Hunter shouting back. You close your eyes and small cries escape your lips. You find your headphones and blast music to try and block out the shouting. 'I Hate You I Love You' came on. You build up courage to go down the stairs and sort this mess out. "if Hunter really loved me he wouldn't have kissed another girl" you say to yourself. You walk down the stairs and see Brandon on the floor holding his fist. You look around and see Hunter crying on the ground with blood all down his neck and on his jaw. You run over to Hunter and look at him, you touch his jaw and he winces. You move your hand and there's a huge cut on the lower part of his face. "BRANDON!" You scream with fury in your voice. You stomp over to Brandon and start to yell. "WHAT THE HELL WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" You yell so loud that the neighbors dogs start barking. He looks at you and gets up off the ground. "Y/n he hurt you! You're my best friend and he hurt you!" He shouts back. "He's your brother!" You yell. He shrugs his shoulders, "not anymore" he says with venom in his voice. You give him a disgusted look and run back over to Hunter. Blood is covering the floor and Hunter sits limply on the ground bawling his eyes out. "Does it hurt?" You ask him panicking. "No" he replies sniffling. "Then why are you crying?" You ask looking for a cloth to clean him up. "Because you hate me, because I kissed another girl, because I lost you." He says looking at the blood on the floor. You stare at him not knowing what to say. "I love you and I know you don't believe me but I do, more than anything. When I found you in your room passed out I thought we lost you. I thought you were never going to come home ever again, I thought you were gone...." He says wiping his eyes. "And when you woke up in the hospital and didn't know who I was, it broke my heart, I wanted to die then and there."