.3

Amir in the mm.

Enjoy 😄

Omniscient

Walking out of the warehouse, Amir stepped on his lit cigarette after throwing it down on the ground. Taking a deep breath, he exhaled walking towards his car. At this point, he was stuck. He had no idea what to do.

He knew he loved Dakota which was why he was doing what had to be done no matter how he didn't wanna do it. Rolling down his window, he looked up at the tall brown skin man who was smirking as he held a cigar to his lips.

"You know what to do tomorrow mornin' right?" His raspy voice sounded with the cigar in between his lips.

Amir nodded highly annoyed. "Yea man. I know what to do."

"Good. "He nodded, leaning his hand on top of the car. "You got that package I been waitin' for?"

"Yea. Sorry for having you wait so long. I had to make sure I got the right product from the right guy, know what I mean?"

"Mhm, yea whatever. Just give me my shit asap. You know I don't like waitin'."

"You'll definitely get it tomorrow."

"Alright then."

The man banged the top of the car purposely then making his way back inside the warehouse.

Running a hand down his face, Amir sighed turning on the engine of the car.

Shits crazy. He thought.

Dakota sat on the couch with a glass of water in her hand, looking at the box that was right beside her. She was still skeptical about it not believing a word Amir said about what was in  it. Wondering if she should open it, she grabbed the box and sat it on her lap. Beginning to remove the tape she was interrupted by Amir who frowned once he saw what she was doing.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked, snatching the box from her grasp.

Not satisfied with his actions, Dakota quickly stood up her.

"You think you're such a good liar?" She chuckled. "Amir, I can see right through you. Either you tell me what's really in that box or I find out for myself." She said, grabbing the pocket knife she had in her pocket thinking about slicing the box open.

"You're fucking crazy, Dakota. Why would you think I'd lie about what's in this shit. What the fuck could I be hiding?"

She shrugged nonchalantly. "You tell me."

Rubbing his temple with his free hand, he sighed. "Dakota, I told you to get the package. If I was to hide something, don't you think I'd go and get it myself instead of telling you to do it? Think before you assume stupid shit, alright? I'm going to bed."

Walking off with the box, Dakota huffed sitting down. She thought she was tripping over nothing. Maybe she was wasn't though. Maybe he was hiding something..

"Hey girl!" Dakota coworker ran up behind her, grabbing her arm.