.2

Dakota Jolee

Wrapping my arms around Amir's torso, I smiled. "I missed you."

He tuned around, cupping my face. "I missed you too."

Leaning in, we kissed passionately. He ran his tongue over my bottom lip asking for entrance and I willingly parted my lips letting his tongue travel. The kiss soon finished at ease as I softly bit on his bottom lip, pulling away.

"You alright?" He asked, studying my face.

I nodded, avoiding eye contact. The last thing I wanted to talk about was my therapy session.

"I'm fine." I forced a smile on my face, turning away from him and walking towards the kitchen.

Grabbing a slice of pizza, I bit into it and opened the fridge grabbing a Coke.

"Dakota, I know you. How was the session? Did you get everything off your chest?"

I sighed. "I don't wanna talk about it. Just know, I opened up and it's all good now. Let it go, alright?" I spoke, hoping he'd get the memo I was done speaking as of now.

He held his hands up in defense. "Okay, okay. You don't have to get like that with me. I was just asking." Pinching my chin, he smiled. "So, how's it going at work?"

"Please, Amir. I just don't wanna talk right now. At all." Washing my hands, I brushed past him entering the living room.

He sighed. "Alright, babe. I'll leave you alone."

A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I shut my eyes closed, loving the silence. Alone is how I wanted to be right now with no one breathing down my neck..

Trying out this writing crap for once, I grabbed my new journal and locked myself inside my bathroom. Somewhere I know I'd be at peace with no distractions. In ntime, I put my hand to work, jotting down as much shit I had in my mind.

I don't think anyone understands how I feel... My entire family is completely oblivious as to the fact why I'm more so to myself. My emotions remain unknown and as much as I try to let it all out the right way it's like stress drives me to that point. I forgot how it was to be at peace after my father died. It was like my soul left with him. I'm soulless. Emotionless. Lifeless.

Though I seemed to have opened up entirely to my therapist, I haven't. There was one topic missing.

My mother

My dear mother who does nothing but continue to ravel me in stress suffocating me. Her selfish, evil ways made it hard for me to live my life peacefully even before my father died.

I just never had a break. Life just kept slapping me into deep depression and that's when I felt like suicide was the answer. My answer.

Hearing knocks on the door, I quickly closed my book.

"Babe." Amir called. "What are you doing?"