end

Chanyeol woke up, bumping his head on the bunk above his.

He rubbed his head, getting out of bed to report to breakfast.

They all sat with their units and silently ate the food they were given.

They ate quietly so they could finish quickly and return to their families.

The head of their platoon, Kim Junmyun, stood up to give a final report.

"Seargant Kim Jun Myun, filing last report. Units skyspot, knifeshot, and wolfattack, officially off duty. Mission, successful. Victims in hostage were released with few casualties.

Return to your families.

Seargant Kim Jun Myun, out." Everyone stood up straight, lifting their arms to salute their leader.

They were all excused to pack their bags and return home.

Chanyeol ran as fast as he could to his dorm and grabbed his pre packed bag.

He packed three days prior.

Today would be the day he returned to his soon to be wife after a year.

-----------------------------

Chanyeol arrived at the airport with Minseok and they went through the necessary procedures to get to their gate.

Their flight would arrive in Seoul at 8:00pm SKT that day.

Their flight took off at 4:00pm, landing when expected.

The two boys exited the plane, going to the gate.

They continued walking to the baggage claim, where Kim Hye Seo would be waiting.

Chanyeol ran through the airport, planting his eyes on his soon to be wife.

He sprinted to her, wrapping his arms around her so quickly, she had no time to react.

They stood still, embracing for what seemed like forever to Minseok.

When they finally pulled back, Hyeseo grabbed Chanyeol's hand and slid the ring she bought on his finger.

"Youre mine. No one elses. Remember that."

-----------------------------

As Chanyeol stood nervously under the altar, Hyeseo was freaking out.

"Where is my tiara?!" She yelled, panicking as she was running around.

"Kim Hye Seo! Stop running like that! Your heels could break!" Her mother scolded.

"I AM GETTING MARRIED IN LESS THAN TEN MINUTES AND WE CANT FIND MY TIARA. THIS NEEDS TO BE PERFECT!" She yelled, throwing various clothing articles in the air to find the missing tiara.

"Oh! Here it is!" Her best friend, Seokhyun, said happily.

She held up the sparkling tiara and Hyeseo's eyes lit up.

"Good! Give it here!"

She snatched the tiara from Seokhyun and placed it on top of her perfectly curled brown hair.

"Im ready." She smiled.

Hyeseo met her father at the door leading into the church where the wedding would be taking place.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

Hyeseo gripped onto her bouquet of flowers tightly and nodded.

"Yes. Lets go."

As the doors opened, Chanyeol instantly felt ten times more nervous.

The sight of the beautiful girl he called his came into his view.

As soon as she smiled at him, he felt a weight lifted off of his shoulders.

She reached the front, being right in front of Chanyeol.

They grabbed eachothers hands, looking eachother intensely in the eyes.

And then the ceremony started.

-----------------------------

"I cant believe we're actually married!" Hyeseo exclaimed as they entered their house.

Princess, their pet pug, greeted them at the door.

"Im really tired." Chanyeol said, yawning.

As he started to go to their shared bedroom, Hyeseo grabbed his wrist, pulling him back to her and planting her lips on his.

At first, he was startled, but he kissed back.

Pulling back, they looked eachother in the eyes before Chanyeol grabbed Hyeseo and lifted her up, carrying her to the bedroom.

-----------------------------

As they walked in the street, Chanyeol held tightly onto the tiny hand.

"We should hurry or else mommy will get impatient." He smiled down to his son.

They hurried to the coffee shop they'd be meeting at and Chanyeol lifted their child up and onto the chair.

Chanyeol gave Hyeseo a quick kiss and went to order their coffe.

Hyseo looked to her husband as he ordered in awe.

How was she lucky enough to meet a man so perfect?

He returned with the coffees and a chocolate milk for their child, named after Seargent Junmyun.

"Oh, look what i found!" Hyeseo said, pulling out a shoe box.

"What are these?" Chanyeol asked.

"Lost letters to you."