3.

Sucking against the throbbing vein at the base of her neck, Silas edged her forward until she was pinned flush against the nearest wall— ensuring there was no escape for the little seductress, he slid the taught wire up her body in a sensual manner. Catching under her heavy breasts she held her breath as the material stimulated her arousal to breaking point. Releasing a lengthy moan, Lilith caressed the tent in Silas' pants with her arse. Tightening his grip on the wire, he nipped her earlobe in warning. "Hands against the wall." He grunted hotly behind her ear, his grip on the wire had loosened enough to allow her to slip her arms out of the slack, he fastened his hold once more.  

With her palms against the icy wall, Lilith tilted her head in silent bidding— inviting the brute behind her to take advantage of her in the filthiest ways possible. Groaning into her hair, Silas ran his nose along the curve of her neck and across her shoulder. He planned to take her slow and steady, all night long. Until he got his full fix of the vixen. Lifting the wire up to her slender wrists, he held them together before roughly wrapping the restraint around the puny bones. 

His larger callous fingers kissed along her exposed midriff. Pausing at her narrow waist, he flipped her around to face him in one quick manoeuvre. He slammed her back against the wall and glared down into her eyes, with a smouldering gaze. "You're playing with fire, sweetheart." Silas seethed, his hard cock pulsed against her stomach.

"Teach me a lesson than..." She goaded him, tempting the dangerous beast inside him to do just that— knowing that she'd enjoy every second of his pleasurable punishment, welcome it even. Barely restraining his inner urges, Silas' sinful lips curved up. He lowered his face to the crook of her neck and planted a soft kiss there. His intoxicating mouth carved lower, his mouth constantly against her sweet skin. Biting the swell of her breast upon his descent to where her body craved his touch the most, he enjoyed the way her body shuddered in anticipation.  

Sucking the skin of her stomach, Silas crouched down on his haunches in front of her, he nipped her material covered slit and managed to look up just in time to catch her head fall back against the wall. The look of pure ecstasy wasn't missed. The scent of her arousal called to his throbbing manhood, like kerosene to a flame. His poor neglected cock was finally inching closer to relief— twitching its disapproval the damn appendage howled to thrust up into her tight hot cunt. Soon, he silently promised the painful bulge straining to break free from his pants.

Fingering the waist of her tight fitted yoga pants, Silas lowered the soft material to reveal more of her delectable skin, his eyes feasted on the sight. The piercing sound of a blaring alarm broke through the thick haze of arousal. Lilith's head shot off the wall— her eyes wide as she watched Silas jump upright before scanning the area wildly. Yanking the wire open, he swiftly removed it from her wrists. He kept her behind his protective frame as he began to carefully moved from room to room— throughly surveying and dismissing each clear area.

Releasing her hand as they entered the kitchen he pointed to the large island and muttered a cold, "stay here." The authority in his tone had her obeying without question. 

Pushing open the screen door, Silas kept his dangerous gaze trained on the forestation surrounding his mates relatively secluded home. Scanning the wide yard he moulded with the silent surroundings and listened for the sound of intruders. 

Lilith kept a close eye on Silas as he prowlled around her backyard, she shifted to the window situated above their stainless steel sink and couldn't help but to become captivated by the way his body exuded power and control, she released a steady breath. Lingering tremors of his seductive heat and arousal forced her to bite her lower lip in need.