0.

She needed him like a drug; addictive and consuming. 

Their gaze met across the table, his smoky grey eyes smoldered a shiver down her spine. Lilith felt like a starved child, unable to stop herself from lifting her leg and using her foot to caress his muscular thigh. She zoned out of her father's comment on affairs, at the head of the table. Liquid heat seeped from her core and dampened her panties, controlling a moan, she watched his jaw clench at each stroke of her foot. He lowered his brawny arm under the table and shifted the small toes; that sat dangerously close to his erection. 

Silas couldn't focus on anything except the young girl across from him. Her intoxicating scent lingered in every corner, it made it more of a task than it should have been to concentrate on his mate's conversation. Dirty images of her naked, on her knees and needing his touch had his cock straining painfully. Hell, what he'd give just to stroke her smooth skin and fuck her tight little pussy... The graphic thought sent him into a dark and dangerous abyss.

He decided he was going to claim the man beside him's, daughter— fuck the decade of friendship— she was going to be spread eagle, submissive under him and dripping for more...

a/n you like? Yo, it's bout to get hella dirty up in here!