1.

The sound of Silas' chair scrapping back drew Lilith and her father's attention. Glaring down at the young seductress, he apologized to his friend, "I need to take this call." The excuse was enforced by a soft buzzing coming from the device in his outstretched hand.

Lilith's eyes trailed after the large, handsome man as he disappeared around the corner. She glanced up at her father who seemed oblivious to the exchange that had occurred minutes ago, under the table. "How long you back for?" Chris questioned, surprised that she was back home.

"A while," Lilith shrugged, not interested in the conversation. She was focused on something far more appealing. Shifting uncomfortably, she hoped her arousal hadn't left a mark on the plush dinning chair, her body continued to heat up as fantasies of Silas invaded her mind. A whispered growl travelled through the walls, they could hear Silas as he barked out responses to someone on the other end of the line.

She clenched her thighs and seconds later a fuming Silas returned. "I've got to head out," his eyes flickered down to Lilith on last time, before he moved to grab his keys off the table.

"I'm finished," Lilith stood up quickly, she placed her plate in the dishwasher and took the stairs to her room, two at a time.

Silas' eyes remained on the space she'd just vacated, groaning softly he surrendered quietly. Frustration bit at his neck, he knew he would be taking several cold showers later that night. "Laters, man." He gave Chris a nod, before exiting the dining room and heading for the front door. Stepping out into the cool night air, Silas fisted his hands by his sides, that damn woman would be the death of him. He felt like a sick bastard for lusting after his mate's daughter. He made his way across the lawn and slipped into the sleek black vehicle parked along the curb. His peripheral vision caught a light flicking on.

Silas seethed down at his raging cock, tossing his mobile onto the dashboard of his vintage Ford Mustang, he scrubbed a hand down his face. His slitted eyes scaled the blackened windows along the face of Chris' home, widening as a sharp breeze teased the translucent curtains attached to the last frame, his eyelids slammed shut.

He could feel it slipping... his fucking resolve.

Lilith closed her bedroom door with a light thump, flicking on the light switch and stepping up to her open window. She knew he'd be down there, knew he'd be watching... waiting for her. The second the wind blew the curtain shielding her, she felt it. Felt his gaze on her. Her window was low rise, showcasing her body mid-thigh up. A vixen crawled around in her head, sensually she decided to taunt the man.

It was harmless really... an innocent strip tease.

Reaching behind herself, Lilith slowly pulled down the zip that tightened her skin-tight bodice. Cool air kissed along her exposed spine, his predatory gaze following each caress of the breeze. Rolling her body, she slipped the dress down her shoulders, resting at the narrow curve of her waist. Reaching back up, she fingered her strapless bra and smirked knowingly to herself.

The second breeze wrestled with the thin fabric, revealing more of her exquisite body to him. Swallowing he momentarily entertained the thought of his hands undressing her much hastier than her paced, delicate manoeuvers. Gathering the thick silky waves of midnight black hair over her shoulder, she carefully traced the lacy seam of her bra. Forcing his eyes closed once more, he prayed for patience. Fighting the urge to look for a commendable twelve seconds he released a heated breath. "Fuck..." Cursing as his cock twitched in appreciation he went ramrod stiff.

Silas' fisted hand settled over his tense thigh, waiting impatiently for another stroke of the wind, surrendering him one more glimpse at her tempting body. He grinded his molars as she leaned forward and pushed the curtains away, giving him full view of her semi-naked body. A possessive part of him wanted to take her over his knee for exposing herself like that, another prowled dangerously close to the surface, simply hungering after her.