Character profile: Taehyung

Name: Kim Taehyung (Tae)
Godly parent: Hecate
Special abilities: Necromancy, control of the mist
Likes: Music, Harry Potter, unique things
Dislikes: Loosing, rejection, being called weird/4D/alien
Friends: Jeon Jungkook, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin
Enemies: Zoe Di Angelo
Love interest: Jung Hoseok

Taehyung went through a Harry Potter phase just like everyone else. he'd planned everything out to the last detail: he'd be in gryffindor, he'd be the seeker on the quidditch team and he'd be the top student in charms but not so much in potions because cooking wasn't so much of a great skill for him.

"oh Taehyung, silly," his teachers would chide him when he wrote his dreams down for his assignment. "i know you can do a couple of tricks but there's no such thing as magic."
But magic was real. Taehyung could see it around him, swirling and moving, and sometimes he could gather it up in his hands and create illusions. He'd scared one of his bullies away with it once, swirling the mist around his face so that it seemed to distort and twist into something monstrous. The bully never bothered him again. Ecstatic at his discovery, Taehyung had shown his father, tugging and pulling at the mist and tricking his father into seeing him take his nose completely off his face. Taehyung's father had blanched, told him sternly never to do it again and to never to tell anyone about the mist magic. And Taehyung listened. Or sort of listened. It's too fun to see his classmates stare at him in awe when he performs magic "tricks" for them.

When he's eleven, he doesn't get a letter to Hogwarts. Instead, he gets an invitation to Camp half-blood. There, he eventually learns that his magic mist is really called the mist and that being able to manipulate it is a characteristic of Hecate's children.

Still, Taehyung is just shocked and feeling maybe a little bit alone as he walks through these gates that are not the Harry Potter ones he's dreamed of. That is, until one boy comes and tugs at his hand. "hey there, you new? i'm hoseok!" he tells Taehyung excitedly, "it's lunch time, let's go eat! you have to sacrifice the best food to the gods but then you can eat all you want and it's really good!" Taehyung latches onto the brightness of this strange new boy's smile. He's always known there was magic but something about him makes Taehyung feel absolutely magical.

Ehehehe the Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, and Zoe love square is forming

I feel like this is literally just going to be full of random drama.