Character profile: Seokjin

Name: Kim Seokjin (Jin)
Godly parent: Not claimed only taken in by the goddess Hestia
Special abilities: Tends to the camp fire, an amazing cook, is said to be able to get people to do whatever he wants by 'sweet talking' them
Likes: cooking, pink, his friends, Mario, aegyo
Dislikes: seeing his friends down, when Namjoon breaks his things
Friends: Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung, Min Yoongi, Kim Namjoon, Jeon Jungkook, Jung Hoseok
Enemies: Dionysus
Love interest: Kim Namjoon

Seokjin's true godly parent is up to this point unknown, somehow slipping through a loophole in the contract the hero Percy Jackson had created years ago. However, the kindly Hestia, goddess of the hearth and home, decided to take the boy in as her own, teaching him how to tend to the camp hearth, the importance of forgiveness, and the preciousness of home.

Jin listens attentively to his adopted godly parent and diligently tends to the fire and cooks for all his half-siblings every once in a while.
He compliments Jimin with soft smiles, lays warm hands across Yoongi's forehead when the boy is frustrated with his work, tends quietly to Jungkook's scraped knees, holds Hoseok to his chest when his hope runs out, soothes Taehyung to sleep after nightmares, and takes over firmly when Namjoon feels he's at the end of his rope.

When all is done and over, all there is left is the home and the hearth. and that is where Jin sits, waiting patiently for all his dongsangs to come back. and when they do come, sneaking into Jin's lap, slipping under Jin's covers to curl against his side as he sleeps, asking to taste his newest dish, and wanting comfort, peace and calmness, they realize that home is wherever Seokjin-hyung is.

This was sooo short but agh who cares wattpad deleted most of it yesterday