▷▶Chapter 33◀◁

Start from the beginning

"Okayyyyy that's ittt you little alcohol free asseszz," Cana slurred. Then she sprayed booze all over them. Juvia apparently got pissed cuz "Erza-san was taking Gray-sama from Juvia" and she joined in. Mira turned all evil and joined in the food fight. Levy ran and started throwing wet toilet paper at everyone. I just stared as everyone started fighting and the whole house was a mess. "Should we just leave or something..." Jellal hissed. "Let's go." I whispered back and we silently tiptoed out.

"So you knew?" I asked Jellal. "Yeah. Gray told all of us after he met up with Jude. Sorry we couldn't tell you." "Nah. I understand. How's it with Erza?" I waggled at eyebrows at him and smirked. A blush spread on his face and he looked away. "Uhhhh ummmm......" He mumbled, refusing to say anything. "Oh I get it. You don't love her. I'll tell Erza. She can go with Simon. I heard he loooooves her." I spun on my heel. "Wait! I'll talk. I'll talk just don't say anything to her." Jellal grabbed my arm.

"You may begin." I said as we sat down in a outdoor café. "We met from the beginning of the school year. I was attracted to her and started talking only this year. I liked her more, and slowly whenever we talked she would blush. The first time I asked her out was when we were partners on Mr Gildarts project. We....may or may not have made out while doing the project." He whispered. "Awwwww~" I cooed. "On the same day, I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. So far we've been on two dates and each one ended with a kiss, so it went pretty good." His face was an exact replica of his girlfriends hair.

"Anyway her 17th birthday (A/N: I know she's supposed to be eighteen but....the story.) is coming up. I wanna celebrate it for her." He confessed. "I'll help you. Don't worry. When is it?" I asked. "Next Saturday." "We'll come up with something. We'll even include a little of your lovey dovey moment at the end." I grinned and ate the rest of the food we'd ordered before Jellal had said anything. "Please let it be a surprise." He begged as he paid for the food and we got up to leave.

"Well of course." I smiled.

Operation Jerza.

The rest of the walk was silent as I entered the house and pushed open the door. Jellal quickly shot out a hand and blocked a flying cushion from my face. I smiled at him gratefully and then scanned the surroundings. Oh my God. What had Cana done to them? In just that half an hour we were gone, they were all close to being wasted. Empty booze bottles were littered and they sat in the mess. I couldnt even tell who Natsu was, they were food covered zombies. And a bunch of other things.........is that a toothbrush in Gray's head........I sighed.

"We shouldn't have left." I muttered. "At least we aren't wasted." Jellal muttered back. "Their hangovers are gonna be horrible." I snickered. "Oh you're back. Enjoy my masterpiece?" Cana laughed and took another swig of booze. I stared. "Cana....ugh let's just get all of them to the room. I take Levy and Juvia, Cana you take Erza and Mira. Dump all the girls in the vacant room. Jellal, take Natsu and Gray and Gajeel. Once done, we gotta clean up this place. Looks like a tornado just swept into the whole house." I ordered, looping Levy's arm around my neck. She smelt of booze. I groaned and lugged her to the room, then went for Juvia.

Then I, along with Cana and Jellal, cleaned up the room using a good five hours. By the time we were done it was dinnertime. I heaved an exasperated puff of air. "Ever since I knew you guys, Ive been having irregular meals." I complained. The whole living took finally looked decent. Yet those pricks were still asleep.

"I give up. Jellal, send the guys home. I'll send the girls. Cana help out and hop in." I frowned. Jellal sighed for the millionth time in an hour and nodded. "Suuuuuure Lucyyyy you want some booooooo" "No. Help out." I commanded. "Tch." Cana pouted and slouched off to drag them out. I groaned and went off to bring the girls to the car. I took Natsu's keys, and drove them back once they were all in, then slumped on the bed next to Natsu.

Wuhehehehehe.

Despite my tired asf body, I dragged myself out to get a marker, and sketched on Natsu's face. Just as I was about to finish the mustache, Natsu shot a hand out and grabbed my hand. "Luuuuceeeeeee wut are you doingggggg. Dang my head hurts what the hell happened." He mumbled and sat up slowly. Awww. My fun gone.

"You and the others made a big mess in the living room. Jellal and I escaped, but when we came back we found unconscious drunkards littered on the couch and floor. We shifted you all to the room and cleaned up with Cana. Then you guys never woke up so we sent all of them back." I scolded, pouring a cup of water and passing it to Natsu. He gulped it down and looked guilty.

"Im sorry Lucyyyy." He apologized. I sighed and gave him a pill to ease the hangover since even though he seemed fine he was pale.

"You better be." I snapped.

Sooo I really wanted to make Natsu do something since he was drunk and all but I decided against it since I had been writing too much kiss scenes....and settled for that one instead....sorry if I disappointed anyone 😢😢

Thanks for reading as always, I love you all 😂