Chapter 18: Darkness

You woke up again. Y/N? You gonna f**king stay awake this time or what?
Hey Fuyuhiko don't talk to her like that! It's not her fault that the b*tch did that to her. I can't believe my poor babe is hurt.
Yeah yeah. You hugged Kazuichi and he hugged back. Hey babe.
Kazuichi are you okay?
Yeah, the doctors said you will have headaches for a few days but they got you some medicine.
Alright. He kissed your forehead and Fuyuhiko left to get the doctor. The doctor did a few checks on you and everything was doing okay so he let you go home.

•An amazing Timeskip brought to you by Kailahel2022 because author said so.

You were back in school and all those people who were on Sonia's side before suddenly were so worried about you. Hey Y/N are you okay that horrible Sonia I can't believe she wo-
Hey, why are you all suddenly being nice to me when before you were running around like Sonia's slaves. I don't want you fake attention why don't you just go over in the corner and gossip lies about everyone like you usually do with Sonia, because you know what I don't care. I only care about my true friends and science so leave me alone. You walked off with your friends leaving the girls in shock, and you got a headache so you decided to take the medication the doctors gave to you.

Later on you were all alone in the science room doing an experiment when you felt a cloth over your mouth. Before you could turn around all you could see was darkness. When you woke up all you could see is black. You couldn't hear anything and you had no idea where you were. You were scared but you had to be tough. You had no idea how long you were unconscious for either. You wondered if your friends were worried... If they even cared. You tried to move but you couldn't even move an inch. You were doomed. Until it hit you. The bright shining light.

But was it light of hope or despair?

I guess you'll have to find out next time! Thanks for reading! If you voted up the last chapter thank you so much ^_^. If you liked this chapter vote up or comment. If you want another ship or X reader from any anime comment or message me. Thank you all!