Chapter 3: Makoto

So the boyfriend hunt begins now for you!
Seriously...... Wow Kazuichi. Just wow.
Okay so how about Makoto?
What about him?
Do you think he'd make a good boyfriend?
Uh, I don't know unless I've gone on a date with him.
Heh that gives me an idea.
Oh no.... Kazuichi got his phone and called up Makoto.
What's up Kazuichi?
Are you free tonight?
Uh yeah why.
Come to Y/N's house you two are going on a date.
I DID NOT AGREE TO THIS PINKY!
Alright I'll be there. What. Makoto actually said yes. Why. What. Why would he want to go on a date with someone like me, after all I thought he has the hots for a certain detective. But damnit Kazuichi.

•Later that night

You were dressed up in something nice because you were forced on a date because of *cough* Kazuichi *cough* I guess you just had to do this. Makoto arrived. Hey Makoto...
You look l-lovely Y/N.
Thanks you look handsome. Kazuichi was just in the background deep in thought. You left with Makoto and went out somewhere nice. Hey listen Makoto, I'm sorry about this, Kazuichi is making me go on dates with people until I find the right guy, but whatever. I know you're not interested in me.
It's alright Y/N, I understand.
Thanks Makoto. You're a good friend.
You're also a good friend. When the date ended Makoto he drove you home and you hugged him and kissed his forehead and walked back home. So how did it go? Was the date good?
Me and Makoto are just staying friends, like I wanted to.
Aw that's a shame so who's next.
I don't f**kin know?!?!
How about Fuyuhiko?
Uhhhhh what if he kills me though he is a gangster....
Okay I'll call him now.
I hate you.
Love you too!
Tch.

Thanks for reading. If you liked this up vote or comment. If you want another X Reader or ship message me down below!

Thanks to these people who kindly voted up the last chapter:

dead_weeb
KigahKuroSenpai
SerbiaAPH
hsl_artist