Chapter 2: Breakdown

It was a Saturday afternoon and you were going to drive to the supermarket. You were. Your car had broken down and you had no idea how to fix it. You knew how to call someone who could though. Hey Kazuichi you busy?
Nope what's up Y/N?
Uh well my car had kind of well broken down and uh I'm clueless....
I'll be right there.
Thanks pinky.
Stop calling me pinky. He hung up and you laughed. You loved calling him pinky because it annoyed the hell out of him.

When he arrived you wrapped your arms around him. Yay you came!
Of course I would. He hugged you back and got to work on your car. You got him some water and watched him. He fixed your car, alright that will be $1000!
WHAT?!
Just kidding it's free if I can stay over.
Pff... Alright you weirdo but I still need to go out to get some groceries.
Okay I'll stay and trash your house.
I'll pretend I didn't hear that. You went to the supermarket and bought the groceries and some chemical stuff for experiments. When you came back Kazuichi was playing video games on your tv. Yo pinky come help me unpack these.
Pff... Alright.
Yay! You unpacked groceries and he picked up some of your chemicals. Okay okay I know you love chemistry and all but what even is this?
I wouldn't touch the inside of it, it will burn like hell. It's like a powdered acid or something.
Uh okay.

After you had finished unpacking the groceries you joined Kazuichi and played some video games. You had won every time. Gee you suck at these pinky.
Pfft I bet I can beat you at Luigi Kart!
You're on! Annnnd you beat him. Again. Ohhhh this is hopeless.
Come on sulking won't make you any cuter.
I-I'm not cute anyway!
Whatever I'm gonna go make pancakes.
Yay I'm joining!
Alright Pinky.
STAHP CALLING ME THAT!
Hehe. The two of you made pancakes. So how is things with you and Sonia?
M-Miss Sonia talked to me today!
That's great!
How's things with you and Fuyuhiko?
What? I'm not with him!
He has a crush on you though.
Oh shut up he does not.
Aw but you've got no ship.
I don't need one.
I will find you a boyfriend I swear.
Alright weirdo.

Thanks to these people who voted up the last chapter
naenaebaenaenae
dead_weeb
KigahKuroSenpai
SerbiaAPH