Chapter 10: Tool

You were asleep next to Kazuichi and you felt something hard poking at your leg and it woke you up. Mmmh??! You looked down and for some reason there was a wrench in Kazuichi's pocket. You sighed and took it out and placed it on the desk. When you got back into bed you felt two arms around you. Hey did I wake you up beautiful?
Why did you have a wrench in your pocket?
I don't know?!
You're a tool... Stupid pinky.
Pfft.
OH MY GOD I HAVE THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!
What is it?
So you're pinky.
Yeah?
And you're a tool.
Yeah?
I SHOULD GET YOU PINK TOOLS!
Oh-
It's a great idea!
You're weird at 4am.
I'M BUYING THEM.
Calm d-
NO! Kazuichi cut you off with a kiss and held your hands. You blushed but kissed back softly. You took his beanie off. Why are you wearing your beanie when you're in bed?
I don't know.
Omg!
What?
I'm buying you a pink beanie too!
Just go to sleep babe.
Okay night Kaz!
Love you weirdo!
Love you pinky.
Pff.... The two of you went to sleep in each other's arms.

In the morning you woke up before Kazuochi so you made him breakfast. When he came down you had just finished making it so you gave him it. Good morning handsome.
Hey morning beautiful! Thanks for breakfast.
Hehe you're adorable. You took his beanie and put it on and sat with him and ate. You had ordered a pink beanie and pink tools online just for Kazuichi.

I'm sure he will love them.

Thanks for reading and thank you all. If you enjoyed this chapter vote up or comment. If you want another X reader or ship comment or message me.

Thanks to everyone who voted up!