His Discussion

The brunette boy looked around in his fridge, not sure of what to bring the girl upstairs in his bedroom. He frowned in frustration before deciding to just bring her a fruit bowl he found. 'Fruit helps with a cold, right?' he asked himself, even though he was already heading back toward the stairs.

However, as he walked through the living room, he glanced back and saw (Name) sitting on the couch, bundled up in a blanket. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! What the hell are you doing?!"

"There's no T.V. in your room. I got bored."

"Where did you get that blanket from?"

(Name) glanced back at Cartman, batting her eyelashes at him. "I got it from your room. I can use this, right? To help me get better?"

Cartman frowned at her a moment before groaning and handing her the fruit bowl. "Here." He left and returned to his kingdom. The Wizard King quickly found Princess Kenny and snapped his fingers at her. "Kenny. I need your help."

Princess Kenny mumbled in a high-pitched voice, twirling a piece of blonde hair between her fingers. Cartman glared at her. "No, I don't need Princess Kenny. I need to talk to Kenny."

The princess pouted angrily. Then, he yanked off the headband holding his wig to his parka and pulled his hood down. "What?" Kenny snapped.

"You know about girls, right?"

"Depends on what you need to know, Cartman." Then, a perverted smile crossed Kenny's face. He hugged one arm around Cartman's shoulders and used his other hand to point toward Cartman's face with his thumb. "Aww," he cooed, "(Name)'s gotten under your skin, has she? Or, maybe, you'd prefer for her to be under your covers?"

Cartman blushed darkly at that statement, narrowing his eyes at Kenny. The blonde boy, however, was unfazed by the action, but relented nonetheless. "Okay, okay. So, you're in love with her, and --"

"No, I am not!" Eric yelled, embarrassed. 

"You can tell me, Cartman, I won't tell (Name) about it."

Cartman pushed Kenny's arm off of him and glared at him, still blushing from the previous comments. "Just shut up a minute and listen to me. (Name)'s been acting weird lately. When my mom and me were arguing, she interrupted and then put her head on my arm. Then, we were arguing and she... She called me 'Eric.'"

"That's your name, isn't it?"

"Well, yeah, but everyone calls me 'Cartman!' You know that. But..."

Kenny quickly asked, "Well, do you care that she called you 'Eric?'"

The Wizard King groaned loudly. "I don't know!"

"Why don't you talk to her more? See if she keeps calling you 'Eric,' and if you don't mind it, then you're in love. I mean, you're in love either way, but that way, you can stop lying to yourself."

"What makes you think I love her?!"

"The fact that you needed my advice." Kenny stated. Then, he added confidently, "Everyone knows that I'm quite the charmer. You'd've only come to me if you wanted to make sure that (Name) would be all yours."

Cartman glared at him. "I'm done talking to you now. You can go back to being Princess Kenny."

Meanwhile, inside the house, (Name) was eating fruit that Cartman had brought for her and watching T.V. She thought back to when she had asked him about keeping the blanket; how she had batted her eyelashes at him and basically flirted with him to get her way.

A soft giggle escaped (Name)'s lips. She hadn't even expected it to work, but Eric had just looked at her and then gave her the fruit. Just then, the screen door opened and Cartman walked in with Princess Kenny and Scott Malkinson in tow.

"Under further examination of your behavior as of late, it seems that the life of a Wench is unfitting for you." Cartman said, using his kingly tone of voice. (Name) raised an eyebrow at him curiously. "Rise, and accept your new title as Maiden (Name)."

(Name) stood up, keeping the blanket wrapped around her shoulders, as the Grand Wizard tapped his staff against her head. She pouted as she asked, "Does this mean I have to get another costume?"

"(Not this time! I'm going to be getting a dress for you. You just worry about getting some shoes.)" Princess Kenny said, though her speech was mumbled from the hood of the parka on her face.

The newly dubbed Maiden simply nodded, understanding what the princess had said. "What do I do as a Maiden?"

Scott Malkinson spoke up and said, "The Wizard King said that you would be tending to the injured."

"That's it?"

The Grand Wizard King nodded, looking off to the side. His true motives for making (Name) a Maiden were that he didn't want her running off again. With her only having one easy job, one which would require for her to speak with him every day, the young girl would be less likely to pull another stunt like she had before. "Do you accept?"

"Well, you already did it, but, yes." (Name) smiled. Her response put Cartman to ease as he released a breath he was somewhat holding in anticipation. If everything went according to plan, he would figure out exactly how he felt about her.