Introduction

This story won't really follow the plotline of the game very much. There will be moments from the game included, however. If anyone has a request for  anything they want from the game, just message me or comment it and I will try my best to provide it for you.

It was going to be another long day for poor (Name). She watched from her bedroom window as Kyle and Stan began to set things up for their game. She rested her head on her knees, envy nearly radiating off of her.

Why won't Kyle let me play along? She wondered. She asked everyday, and everyday he answered 'no.' Kyle wasn't rude to her about it. On the contrary, he tried very hard to make his point without hurting her feelings.

"Boys play rough sometimes, (Name)," He'd said to her once before. "I don't want anyone to hurt you by accident. You're fragile."

(Name) didn't argue with him. However, that didn't mean that she accepted it. She looked down at the crowd of kids that had begun to gather. They all shouted something in unison and then dispersed, going about their individual business.

"It's not fair..." The young girl mumbled. She moved away from the window and grabbed her shoes from inside of her closet. She was going to march right up to her cousin and demand that he let her play. She ran her fingers through her (hair color) locks and nodded to herself.

As she descended down the stairs, she smiled at her younger cousin Ike and her aunt and uncle. "Hello, Aunt Shelia. Uncle Gerald."

"Oh, hello, dearie. Where are you off to?" Shelia asked her as she set out some toys for Ike to play with.

(Name) paused slightly in her journey toward the sliding door. "I'm going outside for some air." She responded. She had a feeling that she wouldn't be outside very long.

Once (Name) was outside, she gasped softly. It was amazing that Kyle and his friends were able to make all of the stuff in the backyard in such a limited time. She quickly looked around, making sure that Kyle wasn't within sight, and then began exploring.

She looked up at the sign that hung over a throne near the back fence. It read "Elf Kingdom," which confused (Name). But, she thought nothing of if as she walked closer to the throne. Suddenly, a blonde boy stepped in front of her, blocking her off from the throne. "What are you doing here? Are you friend or foe?"

Friend or foe? (Name) took a cautious step back from him and stammered out, "Uh... I-I just wan-wanted to--"

"You're a spy, aren't you? From the humans?"

"What? N-no, I don't kno--"

"I suggest you leave before I get the King to punish you."

"(Name)?!"

The girl looked to the side and saw her cousin, Kyle, and his best friend Stan. She inwardly sighed in relief and smiled meekly at him. "Hi, Kyle."

"What are you doing here?" Kyle walked over to her and gently grabbed her shoulders. "I thought I already told you--"

"I know, I know. But, why can't I play? Just for a while? I'm not as weak as I look, Kyle."

The Elven King sighed heavily. As he spoke, he began to walk his cousin toward the sliding door. "(Name), I'm just trying to protect you."

"I can protect myself." She pouted.

"None of the guys here know very much about how to play with girls. You wouldn't want them to feel guilty for something out of their control."

(Name) nodded softly. Her (eye color) eyes were glazed over with defeat. Why did she expect anything different..?

"Besides, girls wouldn't like this game. Boys and girls... just can't play together."

(Name) turned toward him and pouted. "Fine. I'll leave." She slowly walked back into the house, sighing sadly. That went nothing like she'd wanted it to.

As she walked into the living room, she felt Ike tug on her arm. "Hm? What's the matter, Ike?" Ike babbled unintelligibly, then pointed toward the door. "Oh, you want to go outside?" Upon seeing him nod, (Name) smiled and said, "Okay. I'll go let Aunt Shelia know."

The young girl found her aunt in the kitchen getting lunch prepared. "Aunt Shelia, can I take Ike to the park? We won't be gone very long."

"Oh. Well, sure." Shelia said. Then, she quickly added, "Make sure you keep an eye on him. And, be careful."

"We will." (Name) ran back into the living room, only to see Ike in a pirate costume. She smiled and giggled at him. "Are you ready to go, Captain?"

"Yes!" He shouted happily. Then, they were out the door and headed toward the park.

Author's Note: Please let me know if anyone seems OOC or if there are any spelling errors. I plan to update regularly, most likely every other day, if possible. Give feedback, please, and have a good day, evening, afternoon, and/or night.