chapter-38

Ellen's POV

" I am really sorry to disturb you Ellen, I hope you were not busy, it's really urgent." Mr. Reynold's stated from across the line.

I glanced at the sleeping figure beside me. I saw him snuffling while sleeping. His features were soft. Well, he looks cute like this.

Wait.

Did I just say that?

Scratch that. Don't blame me. I am not a whore or something. I just wanted a distraction. Seeing Ray and that bitch today in the canteen made me puke my guts.

Probably he needs distraction too.

Huhh....

"Ellen?" Mr. Reynolds's voice brought me back to the reality.

"Umm...no, I am not busy Mr. Reynolds. " I replied.

"Good. So we have a problem here Ellen." Mr. Reynolds said. It just made me nervous. I just hope there is not a problem with the plan. If the plan goes wrong Raymond will never be mine. That whore will never leave him.

I swallowed the huge lump that formed in my throat and replied.

"That is..?"

" The photocopy of the papers were stolen from my cabin today-"

"What!!!"

"Ahhem...Well, listen to the whole story Ellen. I forgot those papers on my desk at home and I think Raymond saw them and took them away." He replied in a slightly frustrated tone across the line.

There my plan goes into gutter.

I can't let this happen. Raymond is fucking MINE!

"What do you want me to do Mr. Reynolds?" I asked calmly. I knew there is no point arguing with him about this. Besides they were not the original documents. It was only a photocopy.

" I want you to tell her everything. Now." He replied.

"Now? I was suppose to tell her all this on the graduation day, Mr. Reynolds." I replied.

"Well, Ellen unfortunately you have to do this right now. The Documents are signed by Sophie and If Raymond talks to her about this, they will know who is behind all this."

FUCK.

He is right. If Raymond finds out that I am the one who got those Documents signed by Sophie he will rip my throat off. Just seeing them both together is so painful for me.

It's better if I execute the plan now.

It's better if she doesn't talk to him after today.

It's time to put an end to their relationship.

"Alright Mr. Reynolds, you keep Raymond distracted. I'll manage the girl." I replied and with that I hung up the phone.

As I started picking up the clothes that were crumbled up on the ground my gaze fell on the watch.

7:14 P.M

After dressing up I went towards the side of the bed where Daniel was lying cocooned in the sheets.

"Daniel. Daniel wake up!" I yelled.

"What is it now?" he asked yawning and rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand.

"It's time for some Drama. Wear your clothes, I'll tell you the rest of the story in the car. You need to be there for her. " I said as I made my way towards the door of my room.

"What? I didn't actually get it?" he mumbled.

Idiot.

"It's time to put up an act." with that I shut the door behind me and went to the cabinet taking my keys and made my way towards the parking.