20. Casual Day

(A/N: Hi guys... I hope you are enjoying the story.... Here's the next part.... Do vote and comment... Thank you.. :p)

#Recap#
" Maaaannnnniiiiikkkkkkkkkk...... Tumhe pata h.... Bhai or Mukti dostt ban gye hai..... 😀😀😀😀😀" she said with lots of excitement and our dumb Manik was thinking so what's the big deal.... And too his Horror... He uttered it to Nandu and she was first shocked and then giving him a glare got up from his lap....

"Aree baby kya hua..... " he asked her in confusion and she made a bad face and left the room and a badly confused Manik.

" Yar maine aisa kya keh diya.... Agr Mukti and Abhi dostt ban hi gye toh what's the big deal? " Manik said in a confused way scratching the back of his head.

" Tu na born gadha hai.... " said Cabir who had just entered the room and heard his convo with himself.

" Abe saale.... Teri vajah se kitna embarrass hona para mujhe and how dare you call her hot.... "Manik said with his all time anger and possessiveness.

" Bhai mere maf kar mujhe.... Bhul gya tha ki she is your maal and also... I am not a gay.. That was due to your maal that I lost my balance so stop blaming me and.... Now lets come to the point. Are you nuts?  Mukti and Abhi became friends is a very big deal as you and I both know that Mukti likes Abhi and before he was not talking to her but now that they became friends is a gud sign for both..... Thats why your maal was so excited... " Cabir said with a 'I am more intelligent than you' look...

Manik k dimag ka bulb ab jala... 💡

" Dude stop calling her maal.... And ya thats why she was so excited... Ok koi ni mana lunga.... " with that both drifted to sleep...

Next morning Manik woke up to a loud music and so did Cabir... Both had a very annoying face on as they were still sleepy.... As they moved down to see where the sound came from... They saw the dance room on the ground floor open as they entered... They saw fab 3 with Maddy,  Navya and Abhi sitting on the bean bags and funky seats kept in the room and Nandu getting ready for performance...

"Hey guys... Ssp?? Subh subh this loud volume... " Manik asked yawning and Nandini gave him a deadly glare to which he winked and she ignored him and he settled beside Maddy and Cabir sat beside Navya.

" Voh mai or Nandu roz subh dance practice karte hai.... Toh aj yaha sath hai toh socha to share some moves.... " Navya told them.