11. Really...Mukti..

(A/N: Yo people....I hope you are liking the story.... silent readers thora toh violent ho jao.... eggs and tomatoes are most welcome if u don't like the story....but agr accha laga toh please do comment and vote..Thank you..: *)

****************************

Manik reached his home and directly pounced on his dad as he had a solid plan to teach Nandu's dad a good lesson. But for that first he needed to talk to his dad then to Nandu's brothers.

M: "Dad you know Vikrant Khanna right??"

Raj was first shocked as this was the first time Manik was asking him something like this and he could sense seriousness in his voice so he thought for a while then answered.

R: "Ya Manik.  He had once contacted me for a deal sometime back but I rejected it as his company was not that good plus there was many rumors about him being involved in black business."

M: "Hmm....okk...thanks dad." Saying this he was about to move out but he was stopped by Raj.

R: " Mind telling me the name of the person behind sudden enquiry? " he asked mischievously to which Manik blushed and Raj's eyes were about to pop.

R: " Beta... sach bata... kon hai meri hone vali bahu ?? Ha agar voh Soha hai toh mujhe nai janna. " he said Soha's name with hatred and disgust. 

M: " Soha????  Please dad am not mad. Its Nandini Khanna... " with that he told him everything.

R: " Hmm.... so Nandini....I would like to meet her." He said with a wink.

N: " Haye mera baccha.... aakhir use pyaar ho hi gya.... kab mila raha hai mujhe apne hone vali bahu se? " Neyonika who was listening to all this couldn't control herself.

M: " Mere mom dad ka kuch nai ho sakta.... " Saying this he went up to his room and cherishing the moments spent with Nandu... he drifted into deep slumber but not before texting her.

(Next Morning.... Khanna Villa)

Nandu woke up very early for a change and smiled remembering last night. She checked her phone and saw a message from Manik.. "Sleep well baby.... now all your tension are mine...dying to meet you tomorrow... I'll pick you up tomorrow morning...c u.." she smiled reading his text and replied imminently. "Good morning Manik.... and i'll c u directly at collage....have to come with Navya... sorry... don't be mad....bbye.- your baby"
After she replied to him she went to freshen up and came out looking all hot and sinful.

- your baby" After she replied to him she went to freshen up and came out looking all hot and sinful