8. Dil ki baate...dil hi jaane..

(A/N: Hey people....sorry yar bahut late update de ri hu..  but kya karti..  got alot of entrance exams.  But i am tryin my best to give u all as quick update as possible.... so keep reading voting and commenting is a must....love u people... thank u..:-*)

#Recap#
Soha's confrontation with Manik and Aliya.... Nandu spent night with Manik as 'BEST FRIENDS'

"Where were you Nandu?  Do you realize ki whole night I was so much worried about you.! " Abhi scolded Nandu as she got home in the morning.

"Sorry na bhai.... dostt k ghar thi n phone's  battery was dead. Late ho gya tha so he didn't let me come back but Navi and Maddy were there.  " she said cutely and kissed his cheeks to which he smiled at her.

"OK...go get ready for collage." Abhi told her lovingly.... none of the Khanna brothers could stay angry for a long time with their princess. But Abhi noticed a different glow on Nandu's face that he hadn't seen before.  So he asked Arya.

"Arya.. bhai yeh Nandu.  She is behaving wired. Never before she stayed out whole night. Is she in love or something.... I hope nothing is wrong. "

"I don't know Abhi..... I have not seen her with any boy at collage."" Area said thinking.

"This potato?  In love? Hahahaha..... are you kidding. Ladke ki mati mari gyi hai kya.... " Rishab was as usual in his jolly mood.

"Rishu.. " both Abhi and Arya shouted in unison and Rishu made a sad pout to which they laughed.

"Whatever it is...today am going with Nandu to collage. I just need to make sure that she is in correct hands. If I find the guy incorrect..." Abhi said and Arya and Rishu completed Saying. ." They guy would be lying in hospital bed. " 
Yes Rishab used to make fun of Nandu but when it came to her safety and happiness... he could fight the world. When the brothers were discussing all this..Nandu came down all dressed up.

Nandu came down all dressed up

"Bhai am getting late.... breakfast collage me kar lungi.... bbye. " she told them and started to move out when Abhi stopped her.

"Ruk... am also coming with you...yar collage own kar liya h...dekhna toh banta h na.... aj Arya ki jgh mai chalta hu. " Abhi said and Nandu smiled widely as she loved her brothers alot. They kissed her cheeks and Abhi left with her.