2. First Meet

(A/N: Hey guys am back with the first chapter of the story. Enjoy to the fullest and plz do let me know whn I make errors or if you want to give me ideas to add in the story. Tab tak k liye... Sayo nara.. enjoy..bbye..: *)

It was early morning 6 o clock . A girl was sleeping on her bed in her room but then someone enters her room.
"Wake up babydoll!! Rise n shine." Yes, it was Abhi....and he was doing the toughest job possible. Waking up his baby sister Nandini.

"Bhai please! Sone do na..." saying this once again the baby girl covers her face with pillow.

"Please na princess... today is your first day of Space. Forgot kya?" Abhi reminded her and she sat up with a jerk and wide eyes.

"Kya bhai thora pehle uthana tha na." Saying this she scratched the back of her head sleepily.

"No problem babydoll. Get ready soon. BTW good morning!" He said caressing her face and she pecked his cheeks and wished him back and rushed into washroom.

(After 1 hour)

Nandu rushed downstairs and saw all her three brothers on the couches working on their own projects. She was wearing:

"Hey good morning brothers!" She wished cheerfully

"Good morning princess." Aryamann wished her and pecked her forehead.

"Good morning potato."And here wishes Rishab laughing at his own not so funny PJ. And Nandu made a very bad face. And in return he got a smack on his head from Abhi.

"Ignore him Nandu. BTW my sister is looking hot n sexy. Collage k ladko ki jaan lene ka plan hai kya?" Aryamann asked her and she blushed hard.

"Aisa kuch nai h bhai. N am not looking so pretty." She said looking down.

"Yeh toh koi mere dil se puche. Kasam se nandu aaj tak khud ko samajh nai aaya ki tujhe friend zone kyu kiya maine." Here came the voice of Maddy. And as she looked at the door,  she found her two besties Maddy and Navi standing behind smirking at her. She smiled and went towards them n hugged them both and punched Maddy's stomach playfully.