4. Reality

(A/N: Am so sorry for late updating but entrance exam tha...I hope you people understand my prblm... guys agar story bore late toh plz btana..... I will change the track. Thanx for supporting ....love u guys.. keep reading )

Nandu then turned to Soha...... " so miss.......money Han...." nandu laughed again and Soha gulped.
But after gathering some courage she spoke..," Nandini Khanna....so what? What can you do?" And listing to this Manik face palmed.

(Manik pov )

Like seriously this soha wants to know what NANDANI  can do to her? God why? Why did we even messed up? 1stly she is the sister of the owner of this collage...2ndly ,damn man she is so hot and cute at the same time. This Soha....shit we are so messed!!

(End pov) 

"Ummm....you really want to know what I can do? Cause I can show you many things which I am capable of doing. " Nandu told her dangerously moving towards her.

All were standing like dumb there but then Dhruv and Aliya initiated to talk with her...knowing that what their friends had done she  will never forgive them but still with hope they started...

"Look, I know what they did was very wrong but please don't do anything to spoil their future  as you see they are idiots and just you know and I am apologizing from ..." Dhruv started but was cutoff in between by Nandu.

"Hey..you don't have to apologize.... you both  have been nothing but sweet and don't worry am not one of those to flaunt my powers. So its fine. It's just that this jerk" she looked towards Soha and made a disgusted face "needed a few answers and I was giving that. Other than that I am not planning on doing Anything to any of you..." she said smilingly at Dhruv and Aliya.

They too smiled at her and bidding a bye to both she left and here Fab 3 and Soha sighed a relief. But Aliya was glaring at them.

" If you guys have some shame stop bullying others." Saying this she left with Dhruv. And Fab 3 + Soha looked at each other.

(On the other side)

Nandu came home and just crashed on her bed. Abhi and Arya came to their princess.

"Kya hua baby? " Arya asked her lovingly. " I saw you giving looks to Fab 5....kuch baat hai?  If you want we can do something about it..." He offered.   

"No bhai  its fine. I have handled them and they are not that bad." She told them smilingly.  Actually the thing was she was feeling a pull towards Manik and she was not understanding it. The whole drive from collage to home and till now, he was on her mind. Chucking everything she had a galla time with her brothers and ended her day.

(At Manik's house)

Even Manik was busy thinking about Nandu and cursing Soha as he wanted everything to be OK between him and Nandu. He was thinking about his feelings for her and unintentionally fell asleep.

(Next Day)

Khanna's Villa.

Nandu was all ready and looking sexy as hell for collage or should I say for Manik as that was the only thing she could think. She was wearing,

 She was wearing,

All her brothers were sitting for breakfast waiting for her

"Good morning  babydoll.... you are looking very pretty..just like princess.. " Abhi complimented her making her all blush.

"She is a princess... " arya told smilingly.

"Thanq bhai.. " she said blushingly.

"Tu pakka collage hi jari h na
...ya koi mamla h..." rishab told in his all time funny mood.

"Ha tumhari gf se milne jari hu taki tmhara breakup kara saku. " she said sarcastically.  And Abhi and Arya burst out laughing and Rishab made a face at her.

After breakfast Arya left for collage on his bike and Nandu was waiting for Navya.  As soon as she came with maddy , they all left for collage.

(At collage )

(Navya 's attire )

(Navya 's attire )

As soon as they entered all guys started ogling them and girls were as usual jealous.
While they were walking to the canteen suddenly bumped into Nandu....

"Hey sexy! I am sorry....I am Harshad .. pardon me...but I haven't seen you in collage before."

"Ya its OK.! I am Nandini Khanna... new admission and this is Navya and Maddy." She introduced them.

"OMG!  You are the girl that made Manik Malhotra back off. Its a pleasure to meet you. I know Khannas very well and I must say u are God damn pretty.." He spoke evilly and kissed Nandu's hand.

All this was seen by someone who was not at all liking this. As he knew Harshad will just misuse his friendship and he genuinely wanted to help them.

(A/N: I am really sorry guys....please forgive me.....I know I am very late but I will try to update as fast as possible. Just keep supporting. Thank you...)