Case File 10: Kidnapped!! Part 2

Start from the beginning

>>>>>>>>>>Flashback>>>>>>>>>>>

"Officer Saber."

"Yes chief?" 

I stood in front of Chief Bogo in the lobby. 

"Today you will be accompanying me and Officer McHorn to Central Station."

"May I ask why, sir?"

"We'll be having a newcomer to our city. You may have heard of her. Her name is Sapphire Lovell."

"Lovell? As in, the daughter of the humans, Mr. and Mrs. Lovell? Your former officers?" 

"Your father was their friend as well. Today we are welcoming her back to Zootopia. We'll be escorting her to the ceremony today. So, let's go." 

By the time we reached the station, us three mammals were walking into the entrance. McHorn and I were right behind Chief Bogo as they stood in front of the trains. 

'I wonder what this girl looks like?' 

I scanned around the area. That's when I saw the train pull up. 

"They're here." 

As the crowd begins to , I kept my eyes open for any signs of her. Just then, an unfamiliar head pop out. From a distance, it's Nick and Judy, and next to them, I stared at the creature that was the human. Her features were nothing I've ever seen before. Even so, the way she smiled with those dark blue eyes showed no threat or fear. To me, she seemed normal. When I walked a little closer, I began to smile in hopes of meeting her. That's when I notice a large mammal walking by and bumped into her. On instinct, I run in and caught her by her shoulders.

"Are you alright?"

When she looked up, I couldn't help but gaze at her sapphire eyes. She actually looks....pretty. However, I snapped out of it when realizing I was staring at her weirdly.

"Um... miss?"

"O-oh, yes, I'm fine. Thank you." 

She backs away, shyly, making me smile again. 

"I'm Officer Martin Saber. Nice to meet you."

From the moment we introduced ourselves, I knew things were going to be different from now on.

>>>>>>>>>End of Flashback>>>>>>>>

I was happy that Sapphire came to Zootopia. Becoming partners changed my life for the better. I could never have a better friend than her. She had my back whenever there was trouble, but right now, its she who needs my help. I could still hear the voice behind the phone line. I bite my cheek and eyes narrowed in frustration. 

I take the escalator and regroup with the others. 

"Did anyone..."

"No," I quickly spoke, "she's not here, so we should get going. Let's try the Rainforest District and meet up with Judy and Nick." 

"Hey, don't push yourself, okay? We all wanna find her."

"But not if 

'I won't let it happen.' 

>>>>>>>Sapphire's POV>>>>>>>