Case File 10: Kidnapped!! Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Hmm...yes..."

"Are you still gonna hang around here?"

Trent glanced the other way, making his grandfather sigh.

"That's all we have to say. For now. Thank you for your time..." 

Chief Bogo heads out first, but Cairbre turns to Trent one more time. 

"I didn't say ya were the culprit...but if ya start acting like some temper-minded fool...then I surely will lose all faith in ya..." 

The black wolf tucked his paws into his jacket, unaware of Trent sneaking one last glance before the door shuts. It takes a moment for Trent to break out of his thoughts, before he grabs the remote, turning the tv on. 

[This just in... Officer Sapphire Lovell was kidnapped...]

[According to the locals, officers from ZPD are in search for Officer Lovell."

[Reports are still unknown about the kidnapper....]

[Chief Bogo has ordered a full investigation.]

[The question is... where could Officer Lovell be, and what is the motive for this kidnapping?]

Trent stared at the screen. He kept changing the channel, but all he got was reporters discussing about the same topic. Though wanting to change the channel, his paw wouldn't move an inch.

>>>>>>>FAST FORWARD>>>>>>>

As of now, Daniel, Randal, and Martin are at the central train station. They've asked almost everyone if they've seen Sapphire, but nothing. 

"Sorry, officer."

"That's fine. Thank you."

Randal walks away sighing deeply while rubbing his face.

"Any luck," Daniel asked. 

"No," the wolf shook his head, "nothing so far.... how long has it been?"

"Right now.... no more than five hours." 

"Damn," Randal cursed, "you know, I knew it. I knew something like this would happen eventually! It was bound to happen!"

"Calm down Randy. We can't give up hope." 

"I know, I know, but...hah...how's Martin holding up?" 

They both see the tiger who is on the second floor.

"He's not taking it well," the polar bear admits, "but he's fighting...at least to keep a brave face." 

"Any news in Tundratown?"

"No, I asked Whitney to ask the neighbors if they've seen her."

"Well, let's keep looking..." 

The two split up again. While doing so, Martin still asks the locals from above.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Martin's POV>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Have you seen any sign of her?"

"I'm sorry, but no."

"Alright. Thank you ma'am."

I give out another sigh while putting my paws on my hips. Feeling exhausted, I lean on the rail with my arms crossed. Staring at the trains below, I reminisce of when I first came here to meet Sapphire.