32. Trouble

Ivy's POV
•°•°•°•°•°•

Michi has just told me about what she has been doing to Zane. Quite a mind controller she is.
Zane's gonna have a gang.
Im going to be in it.
My name will be Ivy The Venom Scythe.
The others will be
Katelyn The Fire Fist
Jeffory The Golden Heart
Donna The Dragons Eye
Elaine The Black Wolf
Olivia The Dare Devil
Kitty The Poison Claw
Michi The Mastermind
And Felicia The Fairy Gem.
Together we are the Jury Of Nine.

Just wait (Y/N).... Soon you and your worthless friends will be nothing but ashes.

~

"Zane~ You have so much power right at your fingertips.... You got Vylad out of the way Nya~ How about Laurence.... He certainly wouldn't approve of this behaviour..... And you can finally surpass Gene's evilness..... It's all up to you Nya~"

Yes.... So much power.... I'll show them.... It's about time to get the new recruits....

~

"Oh, hey Zane, what are you doing here this early in the morning" Lucinda says, looking energetic.

"Lucinda it's only 8 in the evening!" I shout at her.

"Well, what can I say, I am nocturnal after all" She says, her smile burning my blue eyes.

"So, would you be able to revive some people who are very important to me?" I ask her, knowing the cost of a revival.

"Zane! Don't you know the price to pay for that! And who do you want to revive!" She shouts at me.

"Abby and Jeffory" I reply her.

"I would've revived them ages ago if I could but I can't!" Lucinda says.

"Let me get one thing straight Lucinda, if I don't get Abby and Jeffory alive by tomorrow morning, then I might just have to, I dunno, kill you too, along with your dear cousin Kawaii~Chan" I evilly glare at her.

"You wouldn't..." She says, fear overtaking her

"Oh, I would, and, this is what happens to people who don't listen"  I throw Vylads dead body at her and shatter one of the optic nerves in her left eye, causing her to go half blind.

"Aghhhh!" She cries in pain, closing the door of her house.

Guys..... I give you permission to kill me because I made Zane hurt Lucinda and threaten to kill her and Kawaii~Chan..... I feel bad now... That's all today.... Bai Sea Bunnies
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•