11. Travis Valcrum

I had been at home for a couple of days now. My mother was refusing to let me come to school. It was because of what Travis had done to me.

"Mother, whyyyyy do I have to stay home?" I ask my mum, as I look for some food.

"I won't let you get hurt again!" My mother exclaims.

"I'll be fine Zianna, anyways, I have Garroth, Zane and Vylad!" I say.

"Fine. You can go back tomorrow. But if you come home with even a scratch, I will be sending you go O'Khasis Prep!" Zianna says as I go up to my room.

I have some texts on my phone.

FC- Why haven't you been in the game?

Shu- Me and FC are waiting for u!

Travis- Im Sorry (Y/N)

Kawaii~Chan- Is (Y/N)~Chan okay, Kawaii~Chan is sorry she cannot be there for you

Garroth- How u doing baby sis?

Katelyn- I heard what happened, you pathetic dork. You should just die.

Gene- There's no where to hide, (Y/N)

Wait, how did Gene get my number?!?.

"Hey Dork" I hear a Bluenettes voice.

"What are you doing here Katelyn" I say to her coldly.

"Nothin', just helping Gene out with something" Katelyn says, when suddenly, I feel something pierce my back from behind me as I scream out in pain.

"AGHHHHH! Ugh!" I shout.

"Hehehe" I hear Gene say.

"I didn't want to do this...... but you brought it on yourselves." I say coldly, as a pair of white angel wings sprout from my back.

"You messed with the wrong girl" I say, as I shoot a ball of light at Gene.

While I was distracted, Katelyn came up behind me, and clawed my wings of my back, using her Fire Fists.

"Agh!" I cry as the silvery white feathers dissolve.

"(Y/N)! I hear a similar voice shout.

"Aphmau..... help me......" I cry as she dives through my window.

"(Y/N)! Get out of here!" Aphmau shouts as she stalls Gene and Katelyn.

I jump out my window.
I run as far as I could.
I see a white haired figure before I pass out on the road.

"(Y/N)!" The male voice shouts, as I enter the world of sleep.

The person who saved me from a close death, Travis Valcrum.
I was about to get hit by a car when I passed out, and Travis saved me.....

Thank you..... Travis