12. Emotionally Unstable

"DONT HURT THEM!" I shout at Gene as he swings his sword at Jeffory and Abby.

"Well, when you put it like that-" Gene shoves his sword through Abby's chest, piercing her heart.

"Abby!" I shout at the girl.

"Jeffory! Katelyn! Help me!" She says as she falls and her eyes glass over.

"Gene! Your a murderer! Why would you do something so cruel! Your a monster!" I shout at the Shadow Knight.

"You know Katelyn, you shouldn't have said that" Gene says, while brutally ripping Jeffory's head off.

"Jeffory!" I shout as I watch his body fall to the ground.

"You killed 2 innocent people...... how could you!" I say, running away. I run to the teachers.

"Katelyn, why are you crying?" Mr Shad said.

"G-Gene just..... killed 2 of my friends....." I stutter, sobbing crazily.

"What!" Miss Zoey says.

"He killed the G-Golden Hearts... Abby And Jeffory....... Waaaaaaa! Jeffory!" I cry pools of tears.

"Come with me child. Mr Shad will take care of this matter." Miss Zoey says as she takes me to an empty classroom, where I literally flooded the place with tears.

"I can't beleive he would kill them!" I cried.

"Shush.... it's going to be okay..... stop crying...... shush" Miss Zoey said, trying to calm me down.

"I watched someone die, Miss Zoey..... how can I be calm" I say to the teacher, and storm out of the classroom.

"Katelyn! What happened!" I hear (Y/N) and Aphmau shout as they run over to me.

"Jeffory......." I just keep saying his name, as I pass out in my friends arms. I cannot take the pain of him gone.

I miss you Jeffory.