9. Shadow Knights Plan A

"Right, we need to find a way to kill that (Y/N) girl" I say Devilishly to Sasha and Zenix

"But how. She has friends that protect her." Sasha says.

"Well, take them out first" I tell her.

Is she that thick!?!

~

"Hey Katelyn. Whatcha up to today" I ask the Bluenette.

"Nothing, Im just a bit worried. Abby is moving here. She's Jeffory's younger sister. What if the Shadow Knights target her" Katelyn says.

"It'll be okay Katelyn, nothing will happen to her" I say, taking her over to Aphmau and there others.

"Heyy Katelyn" Travis says, walking over to her.

"Ummm.... this isn't going to end well" Aphmau says, as Travis is sent flying across the hall.

"Heh. It's what he deserves" Katelyn says, as she disappears somewhere.

~

"I WOULD NEVER HURT MY FRIENDS!" I shout, trying to unite the knots keeping me to my chair.

"Katelyn, would you rather see Abby die before your eyes. Oh, and what about Jeffory." Gene says, taunting me.

"Leave them alone. They haven't done anything wrong" I say, tears streaming down my eyes.

"Simple Katelyn. You choose. Your Boyfriend and his Sister's Death. Or (Y/N)'s riddance." Gene says, while loosening the ropes around me, letting me go.

I run.

As far away from him as I could.

I don't want anyone to get hurt.

~

"Travis, you do know she is your enemy, right. Once she finds out your his son, she will never love you" Gene says, trapping me in my demon form.

"What do you want from me" I say, pointing a sword at him.

Gene starts whispering things.

Things that would hurt (Y/N).

"No! I would never hurt her like that! I don't care if she sees me like this! I don't care anymore! Im not putting up with your rubbish!" I shout, cutting the Evil students arm.

"Look at what a monster you've become. Just like your father" Gene says, and I have a flashback. A memory I never wanted to see again.

*Flashback Start*

"You've become just like your father! I can't beleive your actually my son!" My mother shouts at me, while I try to unshift from my demon form.

"Im not like father! Im not!" I say, cutting her arm.

"Your a monster!"

And with that, I killed her.

*Flashback End*

"(Y/N) could never love a monster. Yes Travis. I know. I know everything. You killed your mother. And your going to kill (Y/N) next." Gene evilly laughed.

I was on my knees, my hands barely covering my tearful eyes.

I had enough. I couldn't take it.

"Fine. Just leave my family out of this" I say reluctantly.

~

"YOU CAN TAKE ME! JUST LET ABBY GO! DONT HURT HER!" I shouted, as Abby was chained to the floor.

"Try stop me" Sasha says, running a knife along Abby's cheek.

"Stop. Please. It hurts." Abby cried, as blood dripped from her face.

"LEAVE HER ALONE! YOU CAN HURT ME ALL YOU WANT! JUST LEAVE HER ALONE!" I shout, crying my heart out.

"Well, I need to make sure you to are bruised enough" Sasha says, as she starts continuesly punching Abby.

"Jeffory! Help!" She cried as she got bruises all over her.

"Now it's your turn"

"Aghhhhhhhh!"

~