5

The bell rang for free period so Logan, Jason and I made our way outside. We walk through the halls of hell, listening to Tori Cole singing her heart out. She was also on the cheer team, until she quit her uniform and spends most her time in the music room. Funny thing is, Tori doesn't get bullied because she left the team. Cathy treats her like she was still on the team. Tori isn't frowned upon, she's just a singer who everyone loves.

I guess Cathy will always hate me, and I can't change that.

Fine by me.

"We need to talk, now!" And just like that, I was whisked away from my friends and shoved into the janitor's closet.

"What now?!" I said, highly annoyed. I don't want to be in a tiny room with Danny!

"The pictures! They're all over social media and my girlfriend is gonna freak out when she sees them!" Danny says in frustration.

"And I'm in here because?" I wondered out loud. His girlfriend is a psychopath. That's not my fault nor my problem.

"We've got to find a way to get rid of them! I'm not like you!" Danny semi yells and I'm caught off guard by his words.

"What do you mean you're not like me?" I asked him in disgust. Is he about to go there?

"I need to stay on top, I'm not going to throw it all away," Danny tells me and I know that if I don't leave now, I'm going to hell for my actions.

"Well I'm not some stupid popularity freak like you and your girlfriend! When I leave this hellhole, I'm gonna become someone, people like you will never survive in the real world if you think your life revolves around high school," I scoff at him, before leaving the janitors closet.

How dare he! All because I used my brains and dropped the whole "high school queen" act before I turned into one of them. I carried on walking down the hallway, and through a door that leads me to the eating area outside. I find Jason and Logan and they looked confused.

"Did you not see me get dragged into the janitor's closet?" I semi yelled and they both just sipped their sodas.

Unbelievable.

"You left me in there with devil! Next time Chloe or Sasha want to come and traumatise you, I will leave them to it," I smirk, siting down.

"Kaitlin! I know you can hear me! Get over here now!" I hear Cathy's voice. I get up and stand in the little pathway that splits the area into two halves.

"I'm not coming over to you, I'm not ready to catch your disease of being annoying," I smile at her. Cathy storms over to me. When we're face to face, I can hear her heart beating fast, and her breathing was slow.

"Cathy don't do anything just leave it!" Danny pleads, appearing outside too.

"No! Outsiders need to know where they stand with people like us Danny. She can't be dancing on other people's boyfriends because she can't handle her liquor," Cathy smiles evilly and that's it. I saw red and red only.

Looks like today I fight Cathy Jones.

I swing for her and I don't stop until I'm being pulled off her. Jason leads me over to our table. My heart beat was fast and my blood pressure was probably sky high at this rate.

"Watch your back Cathy," I yell at her, as Danny helps her in. Everyone outside had stopped all conversations and all eyes were on me.

"Let's go inside, and cool off," Logan says, taking me inside too. We walked down the hallway, when we hear this:

"Please can Kaitlin Lopez come down to the principal's office, that's Kaitlin Lopez to the principal's office, thankyou."

I'm in BIG trouble.

Jason and Logan escort me to Mr.Green's office, where I see Cathy sitting there, crocodile tears welling up in her eyes.

I wanna slap across her smug face.

"Miss Lopez, take a seat please," Mr Green says tiredly. I sit down and look as innocent as I can possibly can.

"Now I've been informed that you and Cathy have had a physical fight outside, is that true?" He asked me and I rolled my eyes. Is it not clear that I beat Cathy up. The evidence is literally on her face.

"Well done Sherlock, you solved the mystery!" I smile sarcastically.

"Watch your tone Kaitlin! I will not tolerate this kind of behavior in my school, you are expelled for a week, I'll be calling your parents and letting them know," Mr Green yells and I laugh. He must be joking with me. I'm not really expelled... Right?

"You can't be serious? I can't be expelled! She started it!" I argue. But it was when he picked up the phone and dialed my mom's phone number, I knew he wasn't joking around. Cathy just sat there, smirking.

"That's enough! Cathy was attacked for no reason, and I can't allow this!" Mr Green says sternly, defending Cathy. I wanted to scream to the top of my lungs. Cathy always wins at these games. I just never seem to play them right.

"Your mother is on her way, lets go and wait for her to collect you," Mr Green informs me. I stand up and swing one strap of my bag on my shoulder. Mr Green leads me out his office and down to reception. I take a seat and wait for my Mom to come and yell at me in front of all these students.

Mom did show up eventually, and she was fuming. She spoke to Mr Green, and then took me home. It was a long silent ride until she spoke up.

"Why do you do it? Why do you not think before you act? Why aren't you like Kaiden?" She asked me. The last one hurt. It was like a knife was pierced through my heart and than my mother twisted it.

"Because I try so hard to please you. I did everything for you when I was younger. I got the grades, joined the cheer team. I did all that crap for you, and you still chose Kaiden over me. You still loved him more than you love me, and now I'm like this, you want to pick out my faults, my flaws, but you'll treat Kaiden to a new phone, or new shoes, or a new car even if he hasn't got a license to drive it! Nothing I do will make you happy, so I stopped trying," And with that, I wiped my tears and stared out the window.

She'll never love me like she does Kaiden. I'll forever be 'Kaiden's twin' in her eyes.

And I'm sick of it.