Chapter 2

I was sitting at the edge of the bed with my head in my hands, when I felt a hand pat me at my back.

I turned my head and saw Camila looking at me with worry in her eyes. I smiled slightly at her and patted the bed for her to sit beside me. She understood what I wanted her to do and so she sat a little too close I can say, but that was something more than good.

"How are you feeling, you were looking like shit when you left the class." Camila said.

"Wow thanks, that was really comforting, I can't think of anything else that I would want to hear right now." I said with my voice full of sarcasm.

"I'm kiding, you never look like a shit, you always look amazing." When I heared that I looked at her with my eyebrow slightly up. Camila understood what she just said and blushed really hard.

"I-I-I didn't mean it l-like th-th-that, i-is just that-that..." I stoped her from talking cause she was ready to have a heart attack.

"Camila is alright, actualy thank you, never have someone said to me that I was amazing except from Cher when I do her favors." I told her with a small laugh cause she was so cute when she was all nervous. I really like that side of her too.

God, how can someone be so damn cute without even trying.

We sat there in silence for some seconds. Camila was the first to break it though.

"You know he was wrong, right?" She said in a serious tone and she almost made me believe her.

"Not completly Camila, he was right about most of them." I said in the same tone as her.

"No Y/N, don't ever think like that. He is an asshole for thinking that way about you, is just that his ego is so big that he wanted to hurt you for breaking up with him. Everyone who gets to be close to you is a lucky person." The way Camila said all those things really made me feel a lot better, but the next thing she said made ne wanna run away.

"You are such a nice person, funny and a good student too, I'm sure your parents are so proud of you." That was Camila's words that made me want to desappear.

The thing is that I have no parents to be proud of me. They died when I was fourteen in a car accident. The only person that knows that is Cher and her family.

In the begging I wanted to use the money I had now to live alone and don't go to an orphanage, but Chers parents took me under their care immidiatly so I didn't have to go there. After a year I asked them and they let me to go back to my house and live alone. As long as they see me at least three times every week its okey for me.

Ofcourse now that I'm an adult I don't have to do that, but I go to them anyway cause I have a lot of sleepovers with Cher and some of them are in her house.

I'm not gonna tell Camila any of this now. Even thought I feel like I can trust her, I'm not sure yet. I mean sure we talk now and then but we are not really that close. Even Austin don't know about it and he was my boyfriend.

Now here I'm sitting with my crush on a bed. I don't know how Camila was able to turn me into a lesbian without even flirt with me. I mean I don't see romanticaly any other girl, she's the first and only one. And the problem is that I don't know how she feels about me. Camila isn't gay. I think her last relationship was with that Justin dude, but he was a total asshole and they broke up.

"Y/N? Y/N? Come on don't zone out on me." Camila said with a pout in her face. I want to kiss it away so much.

"Sorry, didn't mean to do it." I said somewhat embarassed cause is the second time that happened today,usualy I don't zone out that much.