04 - he likes grateful dead

.

- Veronica -

.

Friday, November 4th.

Tonight was the big football game, and both Heather and Heather agreed they'd go to watch the players while me and Heather went to the party tonight.

The only reason both Heather's were so keen with the idea of going to a football game with no knowledge of the way it works, were two boys on the team in particular.

Michael Clifford and Calum Hood.

They were like Batman and Robin when it came to playing on the football field, but apparently Beavis and Butthead when it came to the brains at school.

Although the entire night last night, I had been preparing this speech for my soon to be suitor, knowing a man would approach me expecting sexual intercourse.

I was not trying to sound self centered at all, just that any middle aged man would get turned on by anything that moved.

I wasn't up for a sexual extravaganza, if that was Heather's plan to turn me into a high class bitch.

Heather Duke stared down at her lunch with a sour face, as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing, the food is fucking disgusting." She sighed, shaking her head. "I can't believe I ate it."

"It's just spaghetti, Heather." I sighed. "Come on, don't do it." I muttered.

Heather Chandler looks over at us with an unfamiliar glint in her eyes.

"Jesus, Heather. An urge to purge already?"

"Heather." I stared at her warningly.

If she kept going, Heather Duke would be more than triggered to.. Purge.

"Fuck it.'' She blurted, tying her bright ginger hair into a ponytail. "Will you help me Veronica?'' She sighed wistfully, gulping.

"Yeah.. Yeah, okay." I gave up, furrowing my eyebrows at Heather Chandler, as she had shrugged innocently.

"Come on Heather," She said, smirking. "Let's go take a look at the rest of today's lunch."

As we all passed by Ashton's usual table, I smiled at him.

He sent the smile back, nodding once as I sighed.

Why did I have to be such a baby? I couldn't even get myself to talk to him, let alone get his number so I could text him even.

This was definitely another third grade crush.

.

.

"You know, you should really go see a doctor for this, Heather." I stared at her as she sadly nodded.

Heather Duke and I stood in the bathroom stall across from each other as I leaned my back on the stall.

This hadn't been the first time, actually she's been doing this for months, and we were-

Well, I was afraid she was getting worse each time she even took a bite of food.

"Yeah, I know.. I guess you're right."

"Gross.'' McNamara whined, glancing at us from the mirror.

I rolled my eyes, closing the stall. "Better?"

"Better." They both said in unison.

"Heather, bullimia is so last century." Heather Chandler muttered from outside.