Intro

My name is Samantha Harrelson. I'm not your ordinary vampire. I'm an original, but I'm not related to the Mikealson's. I was changed the same way they were, by their mother. We were neighbor's. Mikeal and Esther were like my second parents, and treated me like one of their own. They were my other family. I spent a couple of years together with them, until they went their separate ways with each other. Last time I've seen Klaus or Elijah was when they met Katerina.

    I met Stefan and Damon Salvatore a little after they were turned. They were both very sweet. Damon more than Stefan at the time. We were together a few years, and I taught them to control their thirst better after Emily left. I travelled a little with Damon, then we went our separate ways. I had caught up with Stefan again. He was on the bunny diet with a women named Lexi. She was a charming girl. I stayed a little while with them but moved on. What can I say? I liked to travel a lot back then. Now I am coming back to a place where I haven't been in a very long time. A place where vampires were known. Mystic Falls, where there were once vampires, but they got burned down in a church. Let's see how much fun there is in this town?