Twenty Two.

I grabbed the stuff I needed and put it in my baby bag. It has been a long month and a half but today we were taking our beautiful daughter home from the hospital. She was a whopping 4 pounds 10 ounces and was growing beautifully I might add. She looked just like her father of course but I saw myself in there too in some features.

I walked in to the hospital, Zayn squeezed my hand nervously, he knew what to do around the nurses but at home? He was scared he would fail with his daughters life. I knew he wouldn't we wouldn't be the greatest parents and there were going to be tough times but we were going to be what she needed and that's all that matters.

I walked in to nicu greeting all the nurses and Doctors after being there for a while you got to know everyone that worked here and when. I walked in to her room and smiled she was cooing at the nurse that was currently takin care of her, Lisa. She was an older lady but very sweet she cared about Aubree so much and hated to see her go but we promised to update her with pictures and videos through text. They get attached to the children in there too because they spend the time the parents can't make it with them and I was so thankful for all the people that took care of my beautiful baby girl. "Lisa." "Selena, Zayn. She's very happy today." I smiled and kissed Zayn's cheek. "I can't tell I want to thank you for everything Lisa." No thank you for letting me take care of her." I hugged her tightly as tears fell down my face softly, she placed her in my arms as I sat down on the chair next to her bed and Zayn snapped a picture. "My girls." He kissed my forehead and watched us, "Can you take a picture of all of us?" "Of course."  She took a quick picture and we were off down the hallway.