Sixteen.

We walked hand and hand in to the hospital that my doctors appointment was at. The paps surrounding us while screaming out our names. It was giving me a terrible headache and I had a feeing my blood pressure would be high. Can't they just leave us alone for a day? This past month has been crazy, ever since we announced that we were pregnant it's been wild. Justin has been throwing shade and Zayn's been throwing it right back at him. Thinking about all this made me dizzy. I stepped on to the elevator smiling at the people getting off and hugged in to Zayn. "What you thinking about?" "Just everything, it's making me nuts." "Hey hey, everything's okay let me take care of everything you just focus on making our beautiful baby we have growing in there." He said while rubbing the bump, his touch made our baby go crazy every kick was a sign that this was really real and I was going to be a mother in just a mere four months. It's crazy how time changes everything. I walked in to the office smiling as they checked me in and told me to sit.

I tapped my foot as I waited for the nurse to come out and call my name. It was taking for fucking ever, and I wanted to know the sex of my baby already I needed to know. Zayn felt my stress and he squeezed my hand for reassurance. The nurse came out all bubbly and fangirling over the fact it was in fact Selena Gomez and Zayn Malik. We walked in the room before I laid on the bed with my shirt up. The ultrasound tech came in quietly and smiled at both of us. "Ready to see this little munchkin?" "Very much so." She smiled before placing the wand on my belly, I watched as she looked at it over and over like something was wrong. Was she going to tell me what's wrong? Or just have me sit here as nervous as ever. "I'm gonna go get the doctor." I nodded my head and grabbed on to Zayn's hand tightly. "What if something's wrong Zayn?" "Don't worry to much sel I told you it will be okay I promise." "But Zayn." The doctor walked in looking over the pictures her face was unreadable but I was preparing for the worst. 'Your baby can't survive blah blah blah.' I was shaking inside and out. "Miss Gomez we are so very sorry to inform you." "What is it? Please tell me." "We don't think the baby will survive the birth we are going to get you upstairs immediately and in a bed and have a specialist look at everything they might have to take this baby out tonight." I nodded not thinking about anything but my baby's health. "Girl or boy?" "Girl."