Seven.

I woke up with his arms wrapped tightly around me, but I was freezing my clothes were scattered on the roof as were his all we had was a tiny thin blanket covering us. I shivered and Zayn's eyes opened up. He smiled at me, that fucking grin got me in a lot of trouble last night. I cheated on Justin how could be so stupid, oh right I didn't really love Justin. I sighed and removed his arms from around me. I felt cramps in my stomach when I remembered my period. I jumped up to see a huge dot of blood fuck I totally forgot to put a tampon in after me and Zayn were done. No he doesn't mind period sex it's not like I have a huge flow anyways! "Fuck I'm sorry Zayn I stained your underwear." I said as I looked at him my butt must of been up against him. "Hey hey hey." He got up and placed his arms around my waist, we were literally naked on top of a roof in the morning. All I had was a blanket covering me and he had his underwear what a sight we were. "It's okay I have other pairs it happens Sel don't worry about it." I felt myself softening as he brushed my cheek with his thumb. "Okay." "Let's get you dressed yeah?" "Yeah." I grabbed a pad out of my purse and put it on my underwear before pulling them up, then my jeans. I just threw Zayn's shirt over me as he carried my bra. We walked down the stairs quickly hoping no one would notice Zayn Malik and Selena Gomez during the walk of shame back to our homes. As we got in to his car some guy was staring at us with his daughter but we drove off quickly not wanting to deal with that right now. We just wanted to enjoy each other.

We got to my house quickly. I pulled Zayn up the side walk as we giggled on about last night. I swear he was the love of my life, I never wanted to be away from him. He was in all my thoughts and dreams. He was the one I knew that now. As we walked in he kissed me softly pushing me up against the wall making me moan. "Uhm hm." I heard someone clear there throat, we stopped kissing and turned towards the person. "Hello Selena." Fuck was I in trouble.