Eight.

I looked over at Justin my eyes were wide and about to pop out of my head. I took my hands off Zayn and Justin smiled. "I fucking knew it." My fake smile turned in to a pout, "I read your text and went right to your house I was worried about you, but you weren't even here and by the looks of it you were fucking him all night." "Justin stop." I said as I walked up to him. "Don't come closer Sel I'm so pissed." "Oh yeah what you gonna do about it punk?" Zayn got in front of me. My heart started racing I didn't need this right now I was already stressed enough couldn't they see that? "Stop stop." Justin get out of my house now! And we're done if it isn't obvious. Tell the tabloids anything you want I don't fucking care." He walked out pissed, he threw a picture of us that was sitting on the table where you walking in. I felt tears fall down my face as I tried to pick up the broken glass pieces. Zayn kneeled next to me and rubbed my back. "I don't think we're working out right now I'm sorry, it seems like you have problems within yourself to fix." And he walked out the door. I laid on the floor sobbing my eyes out while staring at the picture of me and Justin why was life so difficult I just wanted to end it all. I grabbed the biggest piece of glass off the floor and slid it up my wrist leaving a big cut. I closed my eyes as everything turned black goodbye Justin goodbye Zayn I love you.