Twenty.

"Zayn Malik and Selena Gomez welcomed a beautiful baby girl in to there life last night, we talked to Zayn shortly as he was out getting something for his girlfriend." "Zayn how does it feel to be a father?" "It feels great man." His smile was huge and his eyes were bright he made me so happy and he was going to make Aubree so happy too. "How's Selena and the baby?" "Sel's great and the baby she's beautiful just like her mother she was a little early and we don't know much right now but we hope she's okay." "Well good luck man nice talking to you." "Thank you." Zayn smiled and walked off I loved seeing him on tv it made my heart race. Just as I was thinking about him he walked through the door with my and his breakfast. "Oh I'm starving how did you know?" "I know my girl." I kissed his lips lightly before he sat next to me on the bed, "Just saw you one tv." "Really?" "Yeah you looked so cute." I pinched his cheek as he smiled. "How is she?" "She's amazing the tests are coming out great they said tonight you can get wheeled down to see her." I nodded my head and ate my bacon.

The room was crowded and everyone was talking as Zayn helped me out of the bathroom in some normal clothes. Which was actually his sweats. I hugged on to him before sitting on the bed, saying I was in pain was true but this was the worst pain I ever had. I held tightly on to his hands as he talked to Liam his ex band mate. They're still best friends just not as close as they use to be if you get what I mean. I pressed my fingers down on the nurses button as tears slid down my face I wasn't in the mood for company and everything was killing me. I was also bleeding enough for two people and I never even got to see my baby yet but they all did I was just getting fed up when the nurse walked in. "Hey sweetheart how you feeling?" Zayn saw me crying and had everyone get out of the room. "Overwhelmed and in pain." "Let me get you some medicine and have you relax okay?" I nodded my head before laying down on the bed and turning up the tv, Zayn walked in quietly before sitting next to me. "I'm sorry love I thought you would like to see them." "No I do it's just I'm not feeling well and I haven't even seen her yet I just wanna see her." "Shh I know love." He held on to me as I cried to him I've never broke down so much in one day these hormones were kicking my ass.