Chapter 18

Jadalyn

Today I am going dress shopping with my girls Jennifer,Nagely,Shari,Lexi And Mariah. They are gonna help pick out a dress today.

I'm gonna let you guys pick the dress. the dress with the most votes wins!

1.

2

2.

3

3.

A

A.N: I Honestly love number one.that dress is just goals.
{A.N I don't know anybody with the name Nagedy I seen this name and really liked it.}

Okay so me and the girls couldn't pick a dress so we will come back.when we left I took them to red lobster.we talked and catch up.

At Home:

Jennifer came all the way from Boston but she didn't drive she bought a plane ticket. She is staying with us for awhile you since she is one of my bridesmaids.
But she will be going back before the wedding.

In case you're wondering baby Ariel is almost 1 year old! Anyways me,Jennifer ,Hazel and Daniel are making brownies and cookies.

"Daniel is not like that."I semi yelled at him

"I know how to do this."he said clearly still doing it wrong

I took some dough and smacked it on his face.i laughed my ass off.

"Jadalyn!!" Daniel semi yelled then laughed

Jennifer and Hazel laughed at us.
"Haha daddy mommy got you!" Hazel said awhile pointing at him

"Goals man."Jennifer said

After awhile off playing around and throwing dough,we put the cookies and the brownies in the oven.

Nagely Lives close by so comes often ya know.me and her have been friends for 3 or 4 years I met her before Daniel got me pregnant and left. So yeah she is chill.

Short ass chapter....anyways in need you guys to pick a dress.

The one with the most votes wins!
So vote and comment.😋😋