Chapter 17

Jadalyn POV

4 Months Later..

So Daniel has been in a coma for 4 months...I have been sad lately...I mean who wouldn't be sad if the person they love was in a coma? Anyways the doctor told us that Daniel is showing signs that he might make it.We also found out who hit Daniels car...it was They one and only Dana Vaughn's!! 

---------------------------
5 hours later....
The doctor were checking Daniel like to see if he is okay and stuff. When I was in the room with with he started to move his fingers I called the doctors and that's why they are in their checking him out.

"Jadalyn?."the doctor said as he walked out the room

"Yes doctor?"

"Daniel is almost out of the coma,he is showing signs that he will make it."

When he told me that I froze I didn't know what to do my tears started to fall down my face I hugged the person that was closer and that was mr Veda."ser jada I told you he was gonna make it."he said then hugged me tighter.

"I am so proud of him ."I said as I calmed down

I wiped my tears and walked into Daniels room. I say next to him. "Baby these 4 months have been the longest months of my life,I have been by your side and you never gave up."I said and right at that moment Daniel said"I know baby it was all for you and Hazel." I put my hand over my mouth and cried "I love you so much Daniel."

"I Love you too babygirl."he smiled

When he said the doctor came in and saw  him,Daniel looked like nothing had happened to him. At first he had broken leg but through these 4 months it healed.

1 hour later....
The doctor said that Daniel would able to go home in about 2 days they just gotta do some test and do one last Check out. I was happy about the news.

When the doctors were doing the test. I went home took a shower got dressed an picked up hazels from Daniels parents house then I went back to the house and gave her a bath.

When were done we both went to the hospital.Hazel hasn't seen her daddy I like 2 weeks I felt guilty about that.

Next day:

Today Daniel can go home!!
Hazel was more excited then me.
I had to bring Daniel clothes so he can be comfortable ya know.
👇👇

When Daniel got dressed signed out the hospital and paid the hospital bills

We were off home. The doctor said that Daniel had to be in bed rest for a couple of hours just in case.

Later on Kevin and Devin Came by to check on Daniel and to play with Hazel.Hazel loves them I mean who wouldn't?

Dana Vaughn's POV

I tried to kill Jadalyns boyfriend but no he just had to be in coma! I had this planned for months ever since I saw her at the mall. I need her back! She is my baby and I will get her back! don't worry I'll be back...

Daniel Veda POV

I was furious when I found out who hit my car.since I'm done with bed rest I told Jadalyn that we need still pick out a date and place for our wedding.but she said 'No Daniel not right now'

So we doing that tomorrow.

Next day:

Me and Danni are finally gonna pick out a date and place for our wedding I am so excited!!

We'll we picked a date for our wedding it Be in spring time when all the beautiful flowers start to bloom.

I am so excited!!!

🙌🙌🙌🙌

Hey Guys!

Comment what you think about this chapter👇👇👇

Thanks for reading!😘💙