Chapter 14

1 Year Later...

Jadalyn:

Daniel has been acting very weird lately for the past week he has been coming home late.I feel bad for Hazel because she loves when her dad tucks her in and sings her a song,ya they have that father daughter thing.

Anyways right now I'm making dinner and for the first time this week Daniel is home early.for dinner I'm making chicken Alfredo with home made bread.

At dinner table:

"Daddy are you gonna tuck me in and sing me a song tonight!"Hazel asked as she eat her food

"Yes babygirl daddy is not going anywhere."Daniel said then leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek

Hazel was happy that her dad was going to tuck her in tonight.
I was happy finally after a week gonna sleep with my baby.

After dinner:
"Thank you baby for helping me."I said to Daniel

"Your welcome babygirl."he said that then gave me a long passionate kiss
I finished up washing the dishes then went upstairs to give a Hazel a bath.

After her bath I put her in her frozen PJs that she loves.i finished dressing her and called Daniel."Daniel she is ready for bed!"I yelled

He came jogging up the steps and into her room I always stand by the doorway.i stood their as he tucked her in and then Started sing her a song.

All I thought was man I am 'Blessed'.
I smiled as I walked into my room I went to take a shower.
When I got out I got dressed got Ito bed and checked my social media as I scrolled through Instagram Daniel came walking in the room the coming into bed.

"Jadalyn tomorrow I'am to take you out for dinner."

"What about Hazel?"I asked

"I got that covered."he said

"Ok then."

I put my phone to charge.
Then waited Daniel to turn off his lamp.when he turned it off he hugged me by my waist then gave me a goodnight kiss.

"Goodnight baby."he said

"Goodnight papichulo."I said the smirked

Next morning:

"Mommy and daddy wake up!!!"Hazel yelled while she jumped on us

I laughed at her cuteness.
"Mami I want waffles!!"Hazel said the yelled the word waffles

"Alright but give mommy a kiss first then let's wake up daddy."I told her

She came over to me and gave me a kiss.the. She jumped on Daniel and yelled in his face."daddy wake up!"
He randomly woke up and grabbed her.he scared her she started laughing.

"Goodmorning my two queens."he said as he sat up on the bed

"Morning babe."I said the gave him a kiss in the cheek

We all got up washed our teeth,took showers and got ready for the day.
I made Hazel her waffles with blue berries and orange juice.

Afterwords I washed the dishes.
Did hazels hair and did my makeup.
Daniel was taking out the garbage and cleaning the law. He likes to do the house stuff on his own even though he could easily hire someone to do it .

When he finished he came upstairs and took a shower he came out looking hella cute.

Daniels OOTD:

Jadalyns OOTD:

Jadalyns OOTD:

Hazels OOTD:

I gave you guy all of their outfits

I gave you guy all of their outfits.😘

Before the date:
Daniel was taking on a date,tonight's I am wearing a tight black dress with some black heels with eyeliner and red lipstick.

Daniel left a couple of hours ago with Hazel he said he'll pick me up at 8 and right now it's 7:50 so I have 10minutes for my finishing touches.
I put perfume on and adjusted my hair and necklace.

At 8 o'clock Daniel was outside took my clutch and walked out the house and locked it.when I walked up to the car before I could have opened myself Daniel opened.

"Why thank you."I said and smiled

He smiled back and were off on our date.when we got the restaurant Daniel had already ordered the same thing for the both of us.it was delicious.when we finished eating...Daniel took me to a that I seen before but didn't remember.

"You remember this place jada?" He asked me as we walked in

"Yea,were we had our first dance." I told him as he lead the way

He played our favorite song and we started dancing to a slow song.after a while of dancing Hazel walked in looking cute as ever with a box in her hands.

She handed the box to Daniel and said"good luck daddy."and walked out

He got on one knee.
"Jadalyn Martinez,I love you and this 2 years been with you and my beautiful daughter Hazel...has been the best 2 years of my life and we are here today togethe.jadalyn will you marry me?'

I was in the verge of tears and nodded yes. He gave me a long passionate kiss.
"I love you babygirl."he said

"I love you too."I smiled

---------------

Oh man Jadalyn bout to be Mrs.Veda😝
---

Tell me what you think about this chapter! Thanks for reading😊😊💙💙