Chapter 16

Daniel

Me and Jadalyn are going to pick out a date and place for our wedding.before we left I needed to drop off Hazel at my moms house.right now I was driving home to pick up jada.

I was driving back home when all I heard was a crash.I zoned out and all I saw was black...

Jadalyn

Me and Daniel were supposed to go pick out a date and a place where our wedding will be held...but he hasn't come to pick me up,he is not answering his phone I left millions of voicemails and no call back...I am starting to get worried.

After a while I got a call from an unknown number:

"Hello."I said

"Hello is this Jadalyn?"

"This is her."

"We assume Daniel is your husband and he was involved in a horrible accident we want you down here ASAP"

I was in complete shock.i hung up and ran to my car.on my way to the hospital I called Daniels Parents and told them where the hospital is.we met up at the hospital.

"Miss I am looking for Daniel SepulVeda."I told the lady behind the counter

"He is in surgery right now."she said and told us to take a seat

2 hrs later...

"Family of Daniel SepulVeda?"

"Right here."I said as I got up mad fast

"Sorry to tell you but Daniel has drifted into a coma and he may not make it."he said in disappointment

"WHAT!?"

I started crying my eyes out as I sat down."can I go in to see him?"I asked the doctor

"Yes but one person at a time."he said then walked away

I looked at mrs Veda she nodded approving me to go in first.
I walked in and my baby looking lifeless. I held his hands in my hands and told him"Daniel I know you can hear me,we gotta fight thru this baby! Please baby wake up I love so much!" Told him even though he wasn't listening
I cried as I held his hands still .

After awhile mrs Veda came in and I went outside with Mr Veda."Jadalyn he'll make it,Daniel is strong."he said to me then gave me a hug.I cried on his shoulder.

When Mrs Veda walked out of Daniels room..she walked out crying her eyes out. Mr Veda held her in his arms. Awhile later Mariah came with Jaiden. Sky is old enough to babysit Hazel so they left her with him.

5hrs later...

When everybody left I stayed with Daniel in the room.i wasn't gonna leave his side.

3 weeks later....

This morning I woke up and got told who hit Daniels car.can you guess who it was?anyways Kevin and Devin came this morning and brought me Dunkin I really needed it.. I haven't been sleeping ever since the accident I barely get to see my baby Hazel but I have to stay by Daniel at all times.

Cliffhanger.....!

Can you guys guess who hit Daniels car??

I got sad writing this because I can't imagen danni in this situation 😭😭😕