Chapter 15

Jadalyn

Daniel finally propose!!i thought as I looked down at my beautiful diamond ring.i called up my friends...Jennifer you guys know that live in Boston and many more that don't live in In the Bronx or Boston.

Right I am talking to my friend Kylie that lives in Miami.

K-Omg jada he finally proposed!!
She said all excited

J-I know I was in shock.

We talked for while the I had to go because Hazel woke up from her nap.
I have to give her lunch,Bath and her hair.

I walked upstairs to see Hazel standing in her crib waiting for her momma!
"Mommy!!" She yelled.

"Hey my beautiful baby."I said then gave her a kiss on cheek then took her out the crib and carried her into the bathroom.I undressed her and gave her a bath after her bath I dressed her with leggings and a hot pink shirts with some jordans.

I undressed her and gave her a bath after her bath I dressed her with leggings and a hot pink shirts with some jordans

Hazels Jordans👆👆

After I dressed her,I took her downstairs.I put her in her highchair.

In case you're wondering where Daniel is...he is at the studio with the boys plus they have a photoshop today for a billboard. I'am so proud of them.

me and Hazel are gonna go to build a bear workshop,Hazel has been dying to get one."Hazel guess where we are going today?"I asked her.

"Where we going mommy?!"Hazel asked as she smiled at me

"we are going to BUILD A BEAR WORKSHIP!!" I yelled with jazz hands

"YAY MOMMY!!"

She laughed and clapped her hands.
I love seen my babygirl smile.Hazel is the best thing that has happened to me.actually their are two things in my life that make me smile....Hazel and Daniel.

Anyways!....me and Hazel are on our way to the mall where Build A Bear workshop is located."Yayy mommy we are here!!!!"Hazel yelled as u took her out her car seat.

At build a bear workshop:

"Mommy I want a puppy."Hazel told me as she pointed towards the puppy

"Alright then babygirl."
We picked out the puppy and the clothes then we went to where they out the cotton in the puppy and all that good stuff.when the employee that works at BABWS{build a bear workshop} finished with the cotton and putting the heart in,Hazel picked out some outfits her puppy afterwords we paid and walked around the mall.

Some Digaz recognized us,I invited them to come eat with us at Olive Garden.so went to Olive Garden...I got to them their names were Jazzy Miller,Loren Gray{just using her name cuz why not?} and Marianna jones.

We took pictures and followed each other on Instagram.they were chill.when we finished eating we walked around the mall and then said our goodbyes.

When I got home Daniel was sitting on the couch watching tv."hey babe."I said as gave him a kiss.hazel to ran off into her room."Hola Mami."he said.i sat on his lap.

"I missed you."I told him then hugged him

"Aw babygirl i missed you too." He smiled

We played around till Daniel fell of the couch and died of laughter.he laughed while he laid on the floor. He got up and helped me fix the couch.
"Babe so what did you do today?"he asked as we watched tv

"We'll i took Hazel to build a bear workshop,then we walked around the mall where we met some Digaz I took them to Olive Garden and became friends with them." I told him as I put my into a messy bun

"Oh really."he said as he changed the channels

Since Daniel couldn't find anything in tv he out on netflix while I went upstairs to get Hazel so she can watch a movie with us."babygirl come downstairs we are gonna watch a movie."I told her as i kneeled down to her height

"Alright mommy."she ten out her dolls back in her dollhouse

We walked downstairs and sat on the couch with Daniel.we ended up watching frozen again.....Hazel just loves that movie.

At the end of the movie Hazel fell asleep,so Daniel took her upstairs into her room.i went to take a shower then too sleep."goodnight Papi."I said then gave him a long passionate kiss
"Goodnight Mami"he said the turned off his lamp

------///------

HEYY GUYSSS!!!

In this chapter nothin really happened but the next chapter will have more stuff about the wedding.

I'll try to update more before school starts..💜💜 thanks for reading💖