Chapter 10

A Month Later...

Jadalyn:
Me ,Hazel and Daniel have been chilling in our hotel room the whole day because it's rain out oh by the way we are Los Angeles.It has been such an amazing journey,being on this tour with the boys and their sisters,also meeting Digaz has being the best..I love how Hazel interacts with the Digaz and how they interact with her.

Me and Daniel were both watching a movie well I was watching the movie because he has been on his phone the whole time texting away and smirking I asked him a few times about who he was talking to but he just says "Nobody" . well right the movie is over I'm gonna try to talking to him.

"So Daniel care explain who you were texting too?" I asked him calmly

He stopped to think"a friend." He said quickly

"Oh really?, that's why u were smirking through the whole entire movie?"

"Yea. Well I'm gonna take a shower." He said ending the conversation and walking into the bathroom

I took my phone off the counter and went on instagram,I ended posting a picture of Hazel sleeping with the caption "my little princess." ,and took another one of me giving her a kiss on the cheek with the caption"love you bbgurl!"💖💖💖.

As I was posting those pics Daniel phone rang twice signaling that he got two messages.
The first time it rang I didn't bother but the second time I couldn't ,I just had to talk to see who he was talking to,I picked up his phone and umlocked ...I couldn't believe what I was reading.all this time he was texting this girl named Amanda.

Convo

A=Amanda
D=Daniel
This convo was from today,he deleted the other messages.

A~baby come over I miss you 😭💖💯

D~ill go later cuz I'm watching a movie with Jada

A~fuck her! Come over and be with me!!

D~no! Ill come over when the movie is over ,and after I take a shower

A~alright daddy,I'll be waiting💥💯💖

D~okay babe😘😘💖

......the rest of the convo was just to hurtful to even finish reading.
I'm leaving his ass after giving him another chance he goes off and cheats on me,he probably thinking I was never gonna find out.well I guess he thought wrong.
I started packing me and hazel clothes..

"Jadalyn? Where are you going?"Daniel said as he came out the bathroom with a towel around his waist

"HOME!!" I said as I wiped my tears with my sweater sleeve

"Jada what do you mean?,why?!"he said

"Why don't you go ask Amanda!!"i said yelling,hazel is a deep sleeper so she won't wake
"Jadalyn is not you think it's." He said grabbing me

"So what the fuck is it then Daniel tell!!." I yelled at him and got out his grip and finished zipping up the suit cases

"Itss-"he said that's all he said

"Daniel we are done!" I yelled at him and ordered an uber

I carried hazel in my arms while the people that took my bags up are bringimg my bags down.Hazel woke in the process.

"Bye Babygirl."daniel said and gave her a kiss on the cheek

"Bye daddy."she said all sleepy

Once we got downstairs I almost broke down but I had to stay strong for my baby girl.
I asked the uber to take me to the nearest airport.

Daniel

This time I really fucked up!!
What was I thinking!?!
Those two things kept repeating in my head ,I couldn't lose Jada dn hazel i got them back I said to myself. Amanda kept texting and calling so just turned off my phone.
I don't how I was gonna get them back.I cried jadalyn was really the only girl that I cried after,because I love her so much,what was thinking I should have never went to that club and I have never slept with her in the first place.!! I was angry with myself.

-----------

Ahhh this chapter was just ahhh!!!

Guys I love the feedback!
Comment and tel
If you liked this chapter if this book needs improvement💯⬇⬇
Don't forget to comment ,share and vote💖💖

I took forever to update cuz my DA took the wify off,and I wanted to update so badly u guys have no idea!